New Skinwalker Ranch Book out

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Joined
Sep 16, 2013
Messages
209,681
Reaction score
165,283
Points
315
Location
South of Indy
New book overview as given by interview last night on Coast. The link to book is in the text below.
*Skinwalkers in the Pentagon* is the name of the book.

The first half featured investigative reporter for KLAS TV, and part-time C2C host, George Knapp, joined by scientist Colm Kelleher, Ph.D., and James T Lacatski, a former Defense Intelligence Agency program manager. They talked about their new book, which explores the connection between the US government's secret UFO program and anomalous phenomena associated with Skinwalker Ranch. The Advanced Aerospace Weapon System Applications Program (AAWSAP), funded for $22 million, was coordinated by Lacatski for the DIA, and looked at both military and civilian UAP evidence and related phenomena. Much of the work was outsourced to subcontractors-- primarily to a subsidiary of Robert Bigelow's aerospace ventures. Lacatski described visiting Skinwalker Ranch with Bigelow, and seeing an unexplained floating object inside the kitchen of the ranch manager's home. Even stranger, Lacatski was the only one who could see the distinct 18-inch tall object, which he said was yellow in color and tubular-shaped.

Kelleher, who spent some 250 days and nights at Skinwalker, said that in addition to the location being a "paranormal Disneyland," there were consistent reports of metallic-looking aerial objects on or close to the property. He saw one himself that was around the size of a jet fighter and said it was utterly silent and executed a tight hairpin turn just over his head. Kelleher noted that 98% of the time, the ranch was quite pleasant, but the other 2%, the atmosphere changed ominously, animals behaved oddly, and their electrical monitoring equipment appeared to be interfered with. George Knapp described a kind of "hitchhiker" syndrome in which inexplicable activity seemed to follow people home that had visited the ranch. Five separate military intelligence agents that had set foot on the property brought back phenomena to their homes on the East Coast, Kelleher detailed, including poltergeist activity, dark shadows, and orb sightings. Knapp said he had taken a few rocks and artifacts from Skinwalker back to his house in Nevada, and later his wife saw two blue orbs floating over their home.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne

Lynne

** November Member of the Month ** Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Joined
Oct 4, 2015
Messages
77,479
Reaction score
43,734
Points
223
Age
61
Location
Michigan
Thanks debi. I got the name. Going to look it up
 
  • Like
Reactions: Debi

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Joined
May 11, 2018
Messages
7,279
Reaction score
11,262
Points
203
Location
Dayton, OH
New book overview as given by interview last night on Coast. The link to book is in the text below.
*Skinwalkers in the Pentagon* is the name of the book.

The first half featured investigative reporter for KLAS TV, and part-time C2C host, George Knapp, joined by scientist Colm Kelleher, Ph.D., and James T Lacatski, a former Defense Intelligence Agency program manager. They talked about their new book, which explores the connection between the US government's secret UFO program and anomalous phenomena associated with Skinwalker Ranch. The Advanced Aerospace Weapon System Applications Program (AAWSAP), funded for $22 million, was coordinated by Lacatski for the DIA, and looked at both military and civilian UAP evidence and related phenomena. Much of the work was outsourced to subcontractors-- primarily to a subsidiary of Robert Bigelow's aerospace ventures. Lacatski described visiting Skinwalker Ranch with Bigelow, and seeing an unexplained floating object inside the kitchen of the ranch manager's home. Even stranger, Lacatski was the only one who could see the distinct 18-inch tall object, which he said was yellow in color and tubular-shaped.

Kelleher, who spent some 250 days and nights at Skinwalker, said that in addition to the location being a "paranormal Disneyland," there were consistent reports of metallic-looking aerial objects on or close to the property. He saw one himself that was around the size of a jet fighter and said it was utterly silent and executed a tight hairpin turn just over his head. Kelleher noted that 98% of the time, the ranch was quite pleasant, but the other 2%, the atmosphere changed ominously, animals behaved oddly, and their electrical monitoring equipment appeared to be interfered with. George Knapp described a kind of "hitchhiker" syndrome in which inexplicable activity seemed to follow people home that had visited the ranch. Five separate military intelligence agents that had set foot on the property brought back phenomena to their homes on the East Coast, Kelleher detailed, including poltergeist activity, dark shadows, and orb sightings. Knapp said he had taken a few rocks and artifacts from Skinwalker back to his house in Nevada, and later his wife saw two blue orbs floating over their home.
Listened to this show this morning. If Lacatski and Knapp were factual in what they said about the funding and roles/responsibilities of AAWSAP, many of Elizondo's claims about ATTIP were untrue. I got the impression part of their agenda for this interview was to discredit Elizondo. In particular, it's further proof Elizondo was never an investigator/analyst.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lynne
OP
OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Joined
Sep 16, 2013
Messages
209,681
Reaction score
165,283
Points
315
Location
South of Indy
Listened to this show this morning. If Lacatski and Knapp were factual in what they said about the funding and roles/responsibilities of AAWSAP, many of Elizondo's claims about ATTIP were untrue. I got the impression part of their agenda for this interview was to discredit Elizondo. In particular, it's further proof Elizondo was never an investigator/analyst.
I have the book downloaded but haven't read it yet. When I heard the interview I was a bit confused on Elizondo's role myself.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lynne

Lynne

** November Member of the Month ** Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Joined
Oct 4, 2015
Messages
77,479
Reaction score
43,734
Points
223
Age
61
Location
Michigan
I have the book downloaded but haven't read it yet. When I heard the interview I was a bit confused on Elizondo's role myself.
I too have wondered about his claims myself. I am awaiting my copy !
 
  • Like
Reactions: Debi
OP
OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Joined
Sep 16, 2013
Messages
209,681
Reaction score
165,283
Points
315
Location
South of Indy
Video interview in article

 

Lynne

** November Member of the Month ** Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Joined
Oct 4, 2015
Messages
77,479
Reaction score
43,734
Points
223
Age
61
Location
Michigan
I am reading it now. I am not as fast as Debi. So far I like it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Debi