New Members! Please Introduce yourselves!

Debbie, can you explian more?? lol I don't know if I should avoid that podcast now
Thank you Nake
When dealing with demons, things can get tricky, Janeen. Demons don't "live" in a time or place, so to speak, and are often able to "foresee" who might be a threat to them or open to assault by them. People who have some psychic ability or who are sensitives are always more vulnerable to the energies of demons, as many don't know how to shield against them. In this particular case, the subject of the demon's possession was a willing host. Although he may very well be a very nice person, the demon energy was "broadcasting" to a degree. There is an old thread here somewhere that goes into finer detail of the process, and I'll see if I can locate it for you. The warning was meant for those who are sensitives/psychics to shield against anything that might have been bleeding over via the airwaves. I know that Samantha Harris has also addressed this phenomena in her book, "Fighting Malevolent Spirits", which I highly recommend to anyone dealing with the demonic realm. I believe she is scheduled for another interview coming up soon with Bob.