New Goldmine Bigfoot Property!!

Tworivers71

Bigfoot Researcher
Reaction score
Exciting news!!!! A new bigfoot property, gold mine has pretty much just landed into our laps! There’s a piece of property in central Louisiana, very remote, very isolated. The family has lived on this property for 20 years, and have had strange things happen here and there. All of a sudden, in the last few weeks, they’re being nearly terrorized by possible small clan a bigfoots. The horses are constantly agitated and scared, and they are afraid to even go on their porch at night time or go anywhere outside at night time. They’re hearing loud Knock, screams whoops and even claim to of watched a blue orb floating for 5 feet above the ground across their yard into a field. Scott went and put some recordings there the other day, and he told them about me and you bet your bottom dollar I’m gonna go camp on that property and get some evidence and maybe I could finally have my Damn sighting! Scott went there a few nights ago and he said at night time him and the property owner. They were walking together at the property. The Owner looked clearly very nervous and his head was on a swivel the entire time. They also heard a loud grunt growl right outside her bedroom window last week. Also, the Fouke, Arkansas outing that I missed the weekend before last had some good activity. They were sitting right in Camp at a rock was thrown from the woods and landed right in the middle of the campsite and almost hit Bob. It’s all on video and audio.

Last edited:
Exciting news!!!! A new bigfoot property, gold mine has pretty much just landed into our laps! There’s a piece of property in central Louisiana, very remote, very isolated. The family has lived on this property for 20 years, and have had strange things happen here and there. All of a sudden, in the last few weeks, they’re being nearly terrorized by possible small clan a bigfoots. The horses are constantly agitated and scared, and they are afraid to even go on their porch at night time or go anywhere outside at night time. They’re hearing loud Knock, screams whoops and even claim to of watched a blue orb floating for 5 feet above the ground across their yard into a field. Scott went and put some recordings there the other day, and he told them about me and you bet your bottom dollar I’m gonna go camp on that property and get some evidence and maybe I could finally have my Damn sighting! Scott went there a few nights ago and he said at night time him and the property owner. They were walking together at the property. The Owner looked clearly very nervous and his head was on a swivel the entire time. They also heard a loud grunt growl right outside her bedroom window last week. Also, the Fouke, Arkansas outing that I missed the weekend before last had some good activity. They were sitting right in Camp at a rock was thrown from the woods and landed right in the middle of the campsite and almost hit Bob. It’s all on video and audio.
Careful about the "Whoop." call I here it's a mating call for BF ;) :p

Reactions: Lynne
Careful about the "Whoop." call I here it's a mating call for BF ;) :p
I was thinking the same, it is spring. Great news Lon, and very exciting. I don't mean it's good for the family but for the research purposes it is a place to get some evidence or have a sighting. Keep us posted.