New "face" on Mars found

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Strange 'ancient face' spotted on Mars rock | Fox News

1447879100095.jpg

Now, some UFO enthusiasts believe they have stumbled upon another humdinger – this one is an image from Mars Opportunity that is said to resemble ancient Mesopotamian sculptures. The website, UFO Sightings Daily, brought this mysterious rock to light earlier in the week and seems convinced it is onto something. UFO Sightings Daily compares the image to that of ancient Mesopotamian sculpture

“Found these faces on Mars side by side. One is looking towards us and the other is looking to the left. The face looking at us has a lot of similarities to the ancient Mesopotamia faces,” Scott Waring said on UFO Sightings Daily, next to the photo.

CNET notes a certain resemblance to a NEO-Assyrian attendant god dedicated to Nabu, a god of wisdom.

NASA, for some reason, hasn’t appeared all that interested in exploring the mystery of the face.

Here's the new ones for you. Now that we know there was once an atomosphere there that possibly could have supported life, has that changed your mind on these possibly being fallen statues from the past? Maybe?

Reactions: Mokey
Looks like he has a beard and a mustache. I only see the one 'face'. CNET had something to say about this? Hmm, here I was just going there for electronic and software reviews. My biggest question still remains the Nefertiti face. It really does look like her to me.

Reactions: Debi