New End Times warning

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuY29hc3R0b2NvYXN0YW0uY29tL2NpbWFnZXMvdmFyL2V6d2ViaW5fc2l0ZS9zdG9yYWdlL2ltYWdlcy9jb2FzdC10by1jb2FzdC9yZXBvc2l0b3J5L3RodW1ibmFpbHMvYmxvb2QtbW9vbjIvMTA1MzA4Ni0xLWVuZy1VUy9CbG9vZC1Nb29uLmpwZw==

A total lunar eclipse due to occur this coming Friday has given new life to an ominous End Times warning known as the 'Blood Moon Prophecy.' The breathtaking celestial event, set to occur on the evening of July 27th, will be the longest total lunar eclipse of the century. Known as a 'blood moon,' because it causes the lunar surface to take on a deep red color during its peak, the forthcoming event has excited skywatchers around the world due to both its duration and relative rarity.

However, the impending eclipse has given rise to another round of doomsday warnings. Specifically, the event has brought renewed attention to a rather infamous prophecy put forward by a pair of Christian ministers a few years ago. Citing biblical passages which they believed foretold the coming apocalypse, John Hagee and Mark Blitz declared that a series of four successive blood moons, taking place over the course of 2014 and 2015, would mark the start of End Times.

Alas, the fourth blood moon of their prediction came and went in September of 2015 without the world coming to an end nor, as far as we know, the apocalypse beginning to unfold. But with a new blood moon on the horizon, doomsday prognosticators are once again looking to the sky and suggesting that this time could be different.

Again pointing to biblical passages to strengthen their case, online commentators also argue that the fact that the blood moon will be seen over Jerusalem is significant because 2018 is the 70th anniversary of Israel becoming a nation. While these factors may sound somewhat curious, when examined against the longer history of eclipses which also fell on significant dates, but did not spark the apocalypse, it's probably a safe bet that you'll still be here to enjoy the weekend. And, an even more favorable wager would be that the next time there's a blood moon, we'll be hearing apocalyptic warnings once again.

Reactions: Charleh
Oh boy. The thing that really scares me is that one day they will actually be right.

Whenever I read articles about end times, I'm reminded of Catholic mystic/author Kathleen Keating. She was a frequent Bell guest on C2C, and then with George. She was a very engaging, well spoken woman who made outlandish claims (like meeting the anti-Christ while still in her PJs in her back yard in Nebraska) and had a worse record than Ed Dames with her predictions/prophecies. Back several years ago, she literally dropped of the face of the Earth, with both Bell and Noory telling me they couldn't find her. She wasn't as entertaining as former priest Malichi Martin, but I enjoyed her nonetheless.

By coincidence, one of the guests on C2C last night was a Christian pastor talking about prophecy and end times. The first caller was a man named Dennis from Calif whose comments revolved around Jews/Israel. He said he didn't think the Jews were meant to return to Israel, then said, "I feel bad about Hitler's holocaust, I think it was a nice idea with wonderful intent, but...."

Hard to believe he wasn't challenged, at least by the pastor. I wonder how many emails George gets about this, and if he'll mention it or apologize tonight?

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuY29hc3R0b2NvYXN0YW0uY29tL2NpbWFnZXMvdmFyL2V6d2ViaW5fc2l0ZS9zdG9yYWdlL2ltYWdlcy9jb2FzdC10by1jb2FzdC9yZXBvc2l0b3J5L3RodW1ibmFpbHMvYmxvb2QtbW9vbjIvMTA1MzA4Ni0xLWVuZy1VUy9CbG9vZC1Nb29uLmpwZw==

A total lunar eclipse due to occur this coming Friday has given new life to an ominous End Times warning known as the 'Blood Moon Prophecy.' The breathtaking celestial event, set to occur on the evening of July 27th, will be the longest total lunar eclipse of the century. Known as a 'blood moon,' because it causes the lunar surface to take on a deep red color during its peak, the forthcoming event has excited skywatchers around the world due to both its duration and relative rarity.

However, the impending eclipse has given rise to another round of doomsday warnings. Specifically, the event has brought renewed attention to a rather infamous prophecy put forward by a pair of Christian ministers a few years ago. Citing biblical passages which they believed foretold the coming apocalypse, John Hagee and Mark Blitz declared that a series of four successive blood moons, taking place over the course of 2014 and 2015, would mark the start of End Times.

Alas, the fourth blood moon of their prediction came and went in September of 2015 without the world coming to an end nor, as far as we know, the apocalypse beginning to unfold. But with a new blood moon on the horizon, doomsday prognosticators are once again looking to the sky and suggesting that this time could be different.

Again pointing to biblical passages to strengthen their case, online commentators also argue that the fact that the blood moon will be seen over Jerusalem is significant because 2018 is the 70th anniversary of Israel becoming a nation. While these factors may sound somewhat curious, when examined against the longer history of eclipses which also fell on significant dates, but did not spark the apocalypse, it's probably a safe bet that you'll still be here to enjoy the weekend. And, an even more favorable wager would be that the next time there's a blood moon, we'll be hearing apocalyptic warnings once again.

Toss in that retrograde stuff, then stir the cauldron, and things are sounding pretty bleak.

Reactions: Mokey
By coincidence, one of the guests on C2C last night was a Christian pastor talking about prophecy and end times. The first caller was a man named Dennis from Calif whose comments revolved around Jews/Israel. He said he didn't think the Jews were meant to return to Israel, then said, "I feel bad about Hitler's holocaust, I think it was a nice idea with wonderful intent, but...."

Hard to believe he wasn't challenged, at least by the pastor. I wonder how many emails George gets about this, and if he'll mention it or apologize tonight?
Was he siding with Hitler?

Was he siding with Hitler?

Hard to say, the guy was all over the map. What I wrote above was an exact quote, however. Maybe he was just off his meds.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7Critter

I heard that! I kept waiting for somebody, ANYBODY, to comment! (Are we sure George isn't a robot?)

Reactions: 7Critter
I don't have time for the end of times to start. I'll gamble and say it'll happen after the next prophecy proclaiming the world is about to end. About a three week wait at the most. ;)

Whenever I read articles about end times, I'm reminded of Catholic mystic/author Kathleen Keating. She was a frequent Bell guest on C2C, and then with George. She was a very engaging, well spoken woman who made outlandish claims (like meeting the anti-Christ while still in her PJs in her back yard in Nebraska) and had a worse record than Ed Dames with her predictions/prophecies. Back several years ago, she literally dropped of the face of the Earth, with both Bell and Noory telling me they couldn't find her. She wasn't as entertaining as former priest Malichi Martin, but I enjoyed her nonetheless.
I remember her clearly. !!! Those were really scary shows at the time. Probably another put on by Art. I don’t know what to think about some of those crazy guests now. They were entertaining tho.