New Article on Skinwalker Ranch

Paranormal activity on the property has all but disappeared over the past year,

Interesting

Reactions: Debi
Paranormal activity on the property has all but disappeared over the past year,

Interesting
It appears this stuff goes in "waves" over time. Which is an interesting part of the phenomena! Why would it fluctuate? Does the portal get blocked or out of phase at times?

Reactions: Mokey
There is to be a part two to this article. I shall watch for it.

It appears this stuff goes in "waves" over time. Which is an interesting part of the phenomena! Why would it fluctuate? Does the portal get blocked or out of phase at times?
I still didn't understand who the property owner is. I saw the statements of the caregivers, but no mention of owners. I read it in the car so may have missed it.

I still didn't understand who the property owner is. I saw the statements of the caregivers, but no mention of owners. I read it in the car so may have missed it.
From what I read, the new owners are hiding behind a corporation name and they are not identified.

Reactions: Mokey
Just to add more weirdness to the place. Must be a way of finding out the corp. and looking for the people in charge of it. I nominate Noble.

Reactions: NobleHouse and Debi
Preliminary findings are the company that owns it only has 2 employees, with the principal employee being a 46 year old woman (her name is not important). The company "only" earned $80,000 last year.

Obviously this company is a front for someone else. Just the security on the ranch, paying the caretakers, and legal bills would exceed $80k a year. Something fishy going on here....will try to find out more.

Reactions: Debi and Mokey