NEPHILIM

Creation is a composition where everything interacts , it has purpose . The Earth is a living planet which can and does change periodically and man's interference may play a part in this . The wars in the Heavens denotes other life forms which does indicate other species , Ezekiel witnessed what is described as the "Wheel," a space craft yet we do not know how many arrived , look at the Pyramids design and to this day we cannot replicate these structures , so we know Alien forms existed on Earth along with mankind . Were they malevolent or benevolent or a combination of both in order for mankind to serve them as slaves . It would appear that "Gold," is the resource the Aliens sought and used man for this purpose of mining it , I have a problem with this , if these Aliens could construct the Pyramids and create energy within the structures of the Pyramid then surely they have the technology to quickly source and extract Gold , why need mankind ?
We are created in the image of God which means that God is a person and we are made in his likeness ,God has a body and so do we .We have a body to shelter our spirit ,each of us is unique . There is also Goddess hence God and Goddess , two seperate people who you may meet once you crossover . When the spirit travels home it enters into another body , reversal of the spirit leaving home to enter the womb .
Aliens species are not made in the image of God , they are not of our world or dimension and we do live in a multi dimensional existence .
With what you say, do you think aliens would have their own unique Creator? who would also have spiritual guidelines and expectations? If there were multiple creators, do they get together to share council, or are they separate.

Ma is right, I see the world in very different ways & see the divine quite differently. :rolleyes:

Evil started with Lucifer's descent along with the Angels who stood with him , many have sold their souls in exchange for whatever was offered , free will allows for this and the saying is correct, "you cannot serve two masters," though you are accountable to "ONE."
Is free will inherently evil then? What's the opposite of free will - is that any less evil? Adam & Eve started without free will or did they have free will because they could choose the apple? Or did the apple start it. If they had free will, why give it to man if it's evil? And if they didn't have free will, but got it, why didn't the creator just push the easy button and start over? But even more troubling to me, why would we want to pay allegiance to a deity that does not honor our free will? Why would a deity who was benevolent and merciful not want free thinking creatures?

Is there a dimension where bad does not exist? Or evil, if you prefer.

If there is no one ((person,Madeira) do we still know what is bad? How?

Reactions: Naked Apple

Not Madeira wtf...deity...how it autocorrects blows my mind, sorry folks. I think we have another thread running about idiot smartphone users lol...

Reactions: Naked Apple
With what you say, do you think aliens would have their own unique Creator? who would also have spiritual guidelines and expectations? If there were multiple creators, do they get together to share council, or are they separate.

Ma is right, I see the world in very different ways & see the divine quite differently. :rolleyes:

Psalm 82:1

God has taken his place in the divine council;
in the midst of the gods he holds judgment.

“The term divine council is used by Hebrew and Semitics scholars to refer to the heavenly host, the pantheon of divine beings who administer the affairs of the cosmos. All ancient Mediterranean cultures had some conception of a divine council. The divine council of Israelite religion, known primarily through the psalms, was distinct in important ways.”

The Universe is infinite , lets go back to the time people thought the Earth was flat and if someone sailed in one direction , eventually they would fall off ! Today we have deep space probes sending incredible images yet no one can predict where it all ends , do we have continuity which will bring the space probe back to its original starting point or will it simply keep going till either it self destructs or disappears ?

It is possible that some Alien races have gods but do these Aliens have free will as we do , or are they controlled and directed by their god. We have no idea , it is possible to have rogue Aliens armed with their own agenda and of course wars exist in the dimensions .

Reactions: Indigo and Debi
Is free will inherently evil then? What's the opposite of free will - is that any less evil? Adam & Eve started without free will or did they have free will because they could choose the apple? Or did the apple start it. If they had free will, why give it to man if it's evil? And if they didn't have free will, but got it, why didn't the creator just push the easy button and start over? But even more troubling to me, why would we want to pay allegiance to a deity that does not honor our free will? Why would a deity who was benevolent and merciful not want free thinking creatures?

Free will has and always shall be present in "beings." You mention Adam and Eve , Eve was not made from Adams rib , that concept is total nonsense . In Genesis it states Tsala or Tslea which in Hebrew denotes "side, " Adam and Eve were equals standing side by side , Christian Ideology would have people believe that "Man" is superior to "Women" because of the rib statement and they use this concept as a form of control , yet the woman is infinitely more powerful as she brings forth life .
The opposite of free will is control , absolute control over self and if this was applied then the human race would be futile , renegades would spring up and I don't know if you remember a program from the seventies " The Prisoner," where he states " I am a name not a number" this where we would be today if free will was lost to us ! Free will allows anyone the right to choose their own destiny , wherever that may lead to . Evil is a double edged sword , on the one hand it gives a person the choice to remain faithful to God the Creator even though they may waver in their walk of life , no one is perfect and God certainly knows this . On the other hand , if someone chooses to be evil or align with Lucifer then they have distanced themselves from the Creator and walk a seperate pathway , the "Apple " in the Garden of Eden was knowledge and as we know " knowledge is power" Adam and Eve had free will otherwise they would not have choose the " Apple ." Free will in itself is not evil , far from it ! It allows us to change direction , be benevolent or even malevolent and the caveat is this , accountability when we return home after this time on Earth.

There are seven Heavens according to the Talmud teachings and the song " I'm in Heaven ...seventh Heaven " and I don't remember the name of the song !!! LOL . The Realms are multi-dimensional and evil does not exist here in any shape or form . Our pathway or walk in life decrees wether we reside there after we cross over , soul/spirit varies from "old soul" to "new soul" and reincarnation has to continue in order for the human race to survive . Earth is unique in that evil exists , one can choose to be good , bad , indifferent !

Psalm 82:1

God has taken his place in the divine council;
in the midst of the gods he holds judgment.

“The term divine council is used by Hebrew and Semitics scholars to refer to the heavenly host, the pantheon of divine beings who administer the affairs of the cosmos. All ancient Mediterranean cultures had some conception of a divine council. The divine council of Israelite religion, known primarily through the psalms, was distinct in important ways.”

The Universe is infinite , lets go back to the time people thought the Earth was flat and if someone sailed in one direction , eventually they would fall off ! Today we have deep space probes sending incredible images yet no one can predict where it all ends , do we have continuity which will bring the space probe back to its original starting point or will it simply keep going till either it self destructs or disappears ?

It is possible that some Alien races have gods but do these Aliens have free will as we do , or are they controlled and directed by their god. We have no idea , it is possible to have rogue Aliens armed with their own agenda and of course wars exist in the dimensions .
I love discussion topics like this & hearing (reading) the views of others so I thank you for your participation in my questions. :)

Reactions: Speedbird