Need your expertise on what my indoor security cam just captured?

KinkArthur

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, sceptic is here,

Today, my indoor IPC camera has detected some motion, twice, in my empty apartment located in Latvia.
It is 5 story apartment building, and mine is on the 3rd floor. I myself live in US, and visit my apartment once a year.

Motion detection is nothing unusual, it happens once in a while - sun flares, cloud shadows, thunderstorm lighting.
I pulled the record as I usually do and noticed something freaking creepy. I instantly got goosebumps from what I saw.

I would like to hear your professional opinion, scientific or not. May be this has simple explanation, but if you think that's the case, then please elaborate.

From what I can see from this record, it is some kind of entity or cloud like fume, it the first appearance it is moving (or running) in a human like pattern, if you look carefully it is swinging to left and to right. In the second appearance it went through the wall on the right.

P.S. - Also, I don't know if this is important or not, but it came to my knowledge month ago that my neighbour from apartment above is about to die soon, or may be already?

If you need the original video file for analysis just let me know, it is 720P HD file 10Mb, too large to make it as an attachment.
Also, before video cuts out, I tried to locate that thing by controlling my camera and I couldn't find anything. Unfortunately that IPC camera stops recording when somebody is in control.
As I said camera is indoors pointing inside room, there's a glass window behind it approximately 2 feet away. I looked outside window, there was just dead silent calm sunny Saturday morning and zero clouds in the sky. Also there's no other tall buildings outside or any other windows pointing towards.
Just managed to capture outside view few hours later, in case that helps.

Hi KinkArthur. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum. Thanks for sharing your video.

oh look, a bouncing baby dust devil!
i've never seen anything like it. speaking of dust, were the windows open at the time?

Oh well it was a fun look. Come back and join in on discussions.