Need help desperately

Reaction score
being tormented by something, it or they call themselves demons most of the time but change their minds from time to time. Others who have been around me have witnessed this so I’m not mentally ill. These voices or brings want to destroy me and have come close. Desperately seeking help...anything
B

being tormented by something, it or they call themselves demons most of the time but change their minds from time to time. Others who have been around me have witnessed this so I’m not mentally ill. These voices or brings want to destroy me and have come close. Desperately seeking help...anything
B
Could you share more details? Possibly share when or why this all started?

Welcome to the forum. I hope we can help you out.

If you say they call themselves demons but change their minds from time to time, definitely demons. They like using deception so you don’t know what they’re up to. Or to keep your guard down. I’m kinda the demonologist here btw

What have you tried lately to protect yourself? One thing that a lot of the members here swear by is the st. Michaels prayer. I’ve used it before with great success. I’ve said it before tricky house cleansings and whatnot
604ACB33-C961-4263-937C-CBD02702B414.jpeg

And if you’re ok with it I can keep your problem on my prayer list.

B
do you believe in God? I ask this because if you don't I cannot help you. We will do this in private pm me.

If we’re talking demons, I also suggest you ward your home. You can use holy water, or sage smoke. Some people use Palo santo wood. Then border the house with consecrated salt. That’s one way I handle things when I face demonic threats.

Command them out of your head, your heart, your home, and to not return. It’s best not to do this by your own authority. Invoke the name of God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, etc. If you believe in another deity, invoke their name. If you don’t believe in any, I strongly suggest you seek out someone of faith, preferably clergy to handle that part.

In the mean time, do what you can to be positive. Distract yourself from the issue of need be. Demons feed off of fear and negativity.

Reactions: Debi
B
Welcome to the forum, Scarlet. Could you share a bit more of what is going on? What kind of activity is happening? The more specific the more help we may be able to give you.

Reactions: Benway
Hi. I'm a not-Christian guy around these parts chipping in, in case that's helpful.
it or they call themselves demons most of the time but change their minds from time to time.
I take it that you heard (even if in your mind) rather than saw it spelt out? Demon is the Christian concept of an evil supernatural being working for Satan... however daimon (the root of the Christian word) was used to mean any paranormal being from any god below the most high down to spirits of the dead, with elementals and anything else in there too.
It may not be a case of it/them changing their story and may be a language misunderstanding. Could you please tell me what else they say they are? Any information, even if it sounds stupid or mad would really help. Since it could be anything from aliens to a ghost to Zeus to an annoyed tree, more information is a must before giving out advice! (And what they really are is another matter entirely, but at least knowing what the form is would help a lot.)
Did they give any reason why they are doing this to you? Do you know what set this off? Anything, or did it just happen?
In the meantime, stay strong (I know that's easier to say than do!) and when being assaulted, try to remember how much you love or have loved others and think of things that make you laugh; just try not to fear it or think if it as superior to you. Feel free to sing.

I have had a similar experience or two, so my seemingly odd advice is based on experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Charleh
Demons feed off of fear and negativity.
Whatever it is, even if it isn't feeding off of fear and negativity, it may be enjoying that, and that may be the point. If it was so powerful and wanted to destroy you then why are you still here? Take heart in that, and don't rise to its bait if you can help it. :)

Then border the house with consecrated salt.
For some reason salt seems to be considered a major barrier to supernatural beings. Any salt! as if they were slugs! I have no experience in this, but it's a standard part of magical rituals to surround yourself in a ring of salt.

An important thing to note before tipping a sack of salt all around your house though is that if it is inside the house (and salt works) then that would stop it leaving. Nothing is ever easy. However, if you wanted to find out more about it by talking to it, then doing it from inside a ring of salt wouldn't hurt.

Another thing that is worth saying is that if salt does work, but you find that it is inside the circle because it was with you all along, don't panic!
Just step out of the circle. (Though be sure it really is inside the circle and not just tricking you! Of course, if you find that it was a trick and still can, then stepping back into the circle would be the way to go. If any of this works in your case.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Charleh