Neanderthals in California? Maybe so, provocative study says

T-Bob

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
A startling new report asserts that the first known Americans arrived much, much earlier than scientists thought — more than 100,000 years ago __ and maybe they were Neanderthals.

If true, the finding would far surpass the widely accepted date of about 15,000 years ago.

Researchers say a site in Southern California shows evidence of humanlike behavior from about 130,000 years ago, when bones and teeth of an elephantlike mastodon were evidently smashed with rocks.

READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE:

A startling new report asserts that the first known Americans arrived much, much earlier than scientists thought — more than 100,000 years ago __ and maybe they were Neanderthals.

If true, the finding would far surpass the widely accepted date of about 15,000 years ago.

Researchers say a site in Southern California shows evidence of humanlike behavior from about 130,000 years ago, when bones and teeth of an elephantlike mastodon were evidently smashed with rocks.

READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE:

Great article, Bob!

neanderthalensis_JG_Recon_Head_CC_3qtr_lt_sq.jpg

No surprise, I think we've evolved before.

Reactions: Debi
How do you reconcile that with Creationism? Are you saying Man evolved to what we are today, or another line of hominids evolved along side of us?
The Bible talks about a world that was void and covered by the deep. This shows a world that existed but was destroyed. I think god recreated the world and this incarnation is relatively young. The ancient artifacts could be from previous ones. you are right I am a creationist absolutely

Reactions: Debi and Seahunter