NDE visions of future

Good find Debi. Scary predictions. These aliens have their own agenda. From the reports of the abducted they disregard our free will and do as they please with them. The fact that so many people are going missing lends to the idea that we are being eaten.

Reactions: Debi
I had a rollercoaster of emotions while watching the video. Partly uplifting and partly scary is the message . No real timeframe for the events so we don't know when WW III and the follow on war with the alien/demons might be. So why are NDEers given sight of the future ( if indeed that is what the boy saw/experienced ) ? Was the boy's NDE mission to tell us of the future ? Was his mission to give us the message to live in unity will all ?

I do believe that we all have a mission. Some discover it early in life; others later; perhaps others carry it out without knowing it.

Reactions: Debi
I had a rollercoaster of emotions while watching the video. Partly uplifting and partly scary is the message . No real timeframe for the events so we don't know when WW III and the follow on war with the alien/demons might be. So why are NDEers given sight of the future ( if indeed that is what the boy saw/experienced ) ? Was the boy's NDE mission to tell us of the future ? Was his mission to give us the message to live in unity will all ?

I do believe that we all have a mission. Some discover it early in life; others later; perhaps others carry it out without knowing it.
Right Critter. Perhaps these warnings come so we can avoid the events. Change our time line. I fear sometimes that so many people believing the end is coming could bring it to pass by having negative beliefs.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi