NDE report

If you follow the idea that we are all here for a reason, he has not yet fulfilled that purpose. The more i experience, i am getting onboard with this thought process. Whether it is something you create or someone you will or have helped, this or these acts will have an impact in the greater picture. The 'Sound of Thunder' concept gives us a glimpse of how something so small can change things on a much larger scale than anyone can imagine.

Reactions: Lynne
If you follow the idea that we are all here for a reason, he has not yet fulfilled that purpose. The more i experience, i am getting onboard with this thought process. Whether it is something you create or someone you will or have helped, this or these acts will have an impact in the greater picture. The 'Sound of Thunder' concept gives us a glimpse of how something so small can change things on a much larger scale than anyone can imagine.
I agree. I think we have control over most things on our life path because obviously some get off track badly, however there are some places in Gods scheme of things we are suppose to be in. If an untimely death occurs I think that’s when the divine steps in to bring us back.

Reactions: Selectric