NDE Account (video)

Thank you to 7Critter for the link.

What an amazing and inspirational experience. When she said she had a moment during her NDE of knowing everything, i got chills. It brought back the memory of me having the same thing in a dream. The strangest thing happened also during the video when she began talking about going into the store to buy milk and people told her she was glowing, i actually saw an aura around her head. I had to keep focusing on it thinking it was a glitch in the video, but it wasn't. It stopped only after she finished with that memory. Still not finished watching, but thanks Critter for this. The haze i have been in for the past month has lessened quite a bit from this.

Reactions: Debi
What an amazing and inspirational experience. When she said she had a moment during her NDE of knowing everything, i got chills. It brought back the memory of me having the same thing in a dream. The strangest thing happened also during the video when she began talking about going into the store to buy milk and people told her she was glowing, i actually saw an aura around her head. I had to keep focusing on it thinking it was a glitch in the video, but it wasn't. It stopped only after she finished with that memory. Still not finished watching, but thanks Critter for this. The haze i have been in for the past month has lessened quite a bit from this.
I see the aura,too

Reactions: Lynne
I found Karen Swane years ago and she is a very compassionate interviewer. She is a good example of a non-religious spiritual person. She is a fit for those who do not want any preaching. If she has a religious belief other than the new age philosophy, I haven't heard her mention it. The near-death experiences sure give us all hope of heaven.

Reactions: Selectric