NBC UFO

That appears to be projected on the screen, like a cursor (or "pipper" as Mrs Duke refers to it) as opposed to something actually in the air.

Reactions: Debi
That appears to be projected on the screen, like a cursor (or "pipper" as Mrs Duke refers to it) as opposed to something actually in the air.
I wonder if anyone saw this "eyes on" live there.

I wonder if anyone saw this "eyes on" live there.

Exactly. It also strikes me as a bit odd we are looking at a video shot of a TV screen in someone's home. Just a coincidence they were videoing their TV screen at precisely the right time?

One other point, I just checked the website of KXAS-TV, "NBC5", the NBC affiliate in Dallas and there is no mention of this incident. When a station's stationary TV cameras, usually placed on a tower or building to give a "God's eye view" of their city, records something unusual, it's promoted. Here's just such an sample from Buffalo, NY.

UFO caught LIVE on camera during newscast in Buffalo, NY

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
Exactly. It also strikes me as a bit odd we are looking at a video shot of a TV screen in someone's home. Just a coincidence they were videoing their TV screen at precisely the right time?

One other point, I just checked the website of KXAS-TV, "NBC5", the NBC affiliate in Dallas and there is no mention of this incident. When a station's stationary TV cameras, usually placed on a tower or building to give a "God's eye view" of their city, records something unusual, it's promoted. Here's just such an sample from Buffalo, NY.

UFO caught LIVE on camera during newscast in Buffalo, NY
OK, in my view, you just debunked this whole thing. Well done.