National Guard Activiated In MO

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not going to go well, I'm afraid. I've read numerous articles about people buying shotguns for self-defense and a local cop telling them to do so because he knows they can't defend the citizens. I'm afraid it's going to spread like wildfire city to city.

I wish we had something here... We have no weapons in house... And we're not far from an area that I bet will be involved ... There were arrests when the orig incident happened...,

Lock up, stay out of the streets. Don't engage. Have a plan for evac if you have to run. Know where you're going to go and/or meet up as a family. Have an emergency bag packed to grab and go. Make sure you keep the car gassed up before this all goes down. Grab the biggest damn knife in the house....don't show it unless you need to. Have blankets and some emergency rations in the car ready to go.

There ya go. Prepped and ready. (All you preppers out there, if I missed anything, please add on.)

Reactions: Seahunter
Lock up, stay out of the streets. Don't engage. Have a plan for evac if you have to run. Know where you're going to go and/or meet up as a family. Have an emergency bag packed to grab and go. Make sure you keep the car gassed up before this all goes down. Grab the biggest damn knife in the house....don't show it unless you need to. Have blankets and some emergency rations in the car ready to go.

There ya go. Prepped and ready. (All you preppers out there, if I missed anything, please add on.)
I was gonna say, sounds like you know what you're talkin' 'bout Ma! Good list, and definitely make sure on the blankets and cold gear like Ma said since we've got this nasty cold weather.

Reactions: Debi

And don't forget the fur babies! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.