NASA studying theological possibles on UFOs

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

From the article:
"
they are very careful in their terminology and they use the phrase non-human intelligence.

"The reason they use that phrase is that they don't limit this to just the idea of extraterrestrials. But they even consider things like what if they're there are other hidden dimensions and something is intruding from one of those.

"Now that sounds like science fiction but you know the Large Hadron Collider, the big particle accelerator is actively looking for those sorts of things. So yesterday's science fiction is today's science fact."

Reactions: Ragnar0711
yep, i blame it on the collider....... i think that the terms UFO and alien are quite possibly another topic altogether. i do believe that there is life elsewhere in the universe and that would fit those terms.... the UAP and non-human intelligence/beings term however is new, is there a reason for that? one being withheld from us as to why it was changed?.... if the gov. does have info as Grusch and others have claimed, is that why they are looking at a different angle to it.... a lot of this does point to inter dimensional entities. as to whether they are the demons of the past is yet to be seen. are we out of our own curiosity actually opening pandoras box?????

"UFO expert Nick Pope has revealed that NASA is funding theological conferences"

Dear Mr Pope,
Please provide a list of the theological conferences that NASA is funding.

the UAP and non-human intelligence/beings term however is new, is there a reason for that? one being withheld from us as to why it was changed?....
That terminology began awhile back. I've been seeing it pop up in a lot more reports and talks recently, including from some officials in government. Elon Musk is also known to use the phrase.

An article of possible interest that talks about non-human intelligence:

Reactions: Paulm