NASA sending new message to aliens

if-you-dont-want-to-know-what-an-owl-looks-54132738.png

• Haha
Reactions: Selectric and Paulm
Don't be concerned about "sending" any messages or alerting someone that we are here.
They already know. Just live your life and don't worry about it.

Reactions: Selectric
They already know.
Which was the premise of the late 90s movie "Galaxy Quest." I'm surprised the concept of aliens picking up Earth broadcast signals didn't figure into more quasi-science fiction stories, TV series, movies, etc.

The golden age of American TV coincided with the dawn of the UFO craze in the late 40s through the 50s. A story about aliens watching/reacting to shows like "Howdy Doody," "The Honeymooners," or "The Lone Ranger" could be very funny.

I'm surprised the concept of aliens picking up Earth broadcast signals didn't figure into more quasi-science fiction stories, TV series, movies, etc.
Remember Gilligans island when NASA thought they were recieving a transmission from martian chicken people........lol

• Big Grin
Reactions: Duke
Which was the premise of the late 90s movie "Galaxy Quest." I'm surprised the concept of aliens picking up Earth broadcast signals didn't figure into more quasi-science fiction stories, TV series, movies, etc.

The golden age of American TV coincided with the dawn of the UFO craze in the late 40s through the 50s. A story about aliens watching/reacting to shows like "Howdy Doody," "The Honeymooners," or "The Lone Ranger" could be very funny.

"Contact" (1997) with Jody Foster had a plot based on something like this.

Reactions: Duke
Oh!! After so many years my New member dropped off!

Hooray! Im a regular Joe Member now.

Reactions: Selectric