NASA Chief Bill Nelson talks UFOs / UAPs and possible ET life

You are so right Duke. I was thinking how amazing that a govt agency rep would even admit they could exist.
That is the main thing. Up to this point, they wouldn't even acknowledge such a possibility. He also states the new telescope is actually looking for life...not just at planets in general as has been stated in the past.

Reactions: Lynne
That is the main thing. Up to this point, they wouldn't even acknowledge such a possibility. He also states the new telescope is actually looking for life...not just at planets in general as has been stated in the past.
The DoD did in the report to Congress. They said they had no proof the objects were extraterrestrial, but couldn't rule it out. You can't prove a negative.

The DoD did in the report to Congress. They said they had no proof the objects were extraterrestrial, but couldn't rule it out. You can't prove a negative.
Right but they have cracked open the door, which will give people courage to talk. Its like, believe if you want to and we don’t have the answers.

Which gets back to my previous point. Was he acting/speaking as the head of NASA? I hope their FOIA office is fully staffed.
He did say it was his opinion.

Which gets back to my previous point. Was he acting/speaking as the head of NASA? I hope their FOIA office is fully staffed.
Duke, if there is ever an opening to send a civilian to the hearings at Congress to ask questions, I'm going to nominate you. Take this as a compliment, please. You'd get farther, faster, than any of them now involved.

When you have the head of NASA speaking anything publicly, even if personal opinion, you know the FOIA guys need to be ready.

• Haha
Reactions: Lynne and Duke