Name something...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
upload_2017-4-25_4-31-1.png

Any food from a brain, guts or reproductive organ. In the vegtable department , I only eat mild peppers or sweet onions. So the hotter stronger peppers are off my list. I'm pretty easy to please. I love food

Reactions: Paintman
Crustaceans. Canned meats. Liver, smelly organ meats, calamari, artichokes, asparagus, eggplant, bad pizza,,,,,, developing.:)

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
One of the running discussions I have with my daughter is introducing new foods to her son. I am not forceful, but I urge her to fix a plate for the two year old, including foods that he likes and new foods; then let him choose what to eat. My argument is that if he is hungry enough after he eats what he likes is that he might, just might try the new stuff.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
One of the running discussions I have with my daughter is introducing new foods to her son. I am not forceful, but I urge her to fix a plate for the two year old, including foods that he likes and new foods; then let him choose what to eat. My argument is that if he is hungry enough after he eats what he likes is that he might, just might try the new stuff.
Wise grandpa

I am not forceful,
When I was little we used to go visit great grandma. I'm setting a stage: The 'Old Swedes'. They were a big extended family all living in a lake house in tiny Walkerton IN. (They owned a forge in East Chicago, and retired as a family - to fish, drink, play music, gamble & work on their inventions.) Every wall was covered in taxidermy.It was The Adams Family.
I had to at least try herring that fermented in a barrel for two months, smelly organ meats, a fish paste that comes out a tube...........but Great Grandma also made a whole ham & a turkey, and strawberry shortcake for dessert. It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.

Reactions: Lynne and Seahunter