Mystic's 2016 predictions are downright scary

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Blind mystic 'who predicted ISIS and 9/11' has chilling vision for 2016

Those who believe in Baba Vanga's powers say she has an 85% success rate in making her predictions.

She's the blind Bulgarian mystic whose followers claim she predicted 9/11, the rise of Islamic State and the 2004 tsunami.

And now Baba Vanga's chilling vision for 2016 is being revealed.

Previously, it is claimed she predicted 9/11 before dying in 1996.

She said: "Horror! Horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds."

It is also claimed by her followers that she predicted the rise of ISIS, after predicting a "great Muslim war".

And now it has been revealed that, before her death at age 85 she predicted "a 2016 invasion by Muslim extremists" across Europe.

Read more: So what else did Baba Vanga predict? The other chilling prophecies of the blind Bulgarian mystic

Vanga said that by the end of the year the continent would "cease to exist".

More specifically, she said: "[Extremists] would use chemical warfare against Europeans."

More at site

I've posted about this Mystic before. She is frighteningly accurate. Let's hope she was wrong on this one!

I noticed a recurring theme is: war and fighting with Muslims...not good

Reactions: Debi
I've always believed timelines can be shifted by our actions. Since she passed back in '96, I'm praying we have "shifted" the time line she was reading! This particular Mystic has really been accurate. Did a bit of research on her when I first stumbled across her predictions.

Reactions: 7Critter