Mysterious Animal Report

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
There are big black cat sightings everywhere. Another strange thing about our world.

Reactions: K9-1
In the 80's big cats as pets were very popular. It's possible it was a pet then got to big or to expensive to feed or became dangerous. So the owner released it. Could have also been a black mt.lion or panther,possibly jaguar..rare in black,but have been seen.

Reactions: Lynne
In the 80's big cats as pets were very popular. It's possible it was a pet then got to big or to expensive to feed or became dangerous. So the owner released it. Could have also been a black mt.lion or panther,possibly jaguar..rare in black,but have been seen.
Yes, the "black panther" is actually a black phase jaguar. In the right light you can see the spots in the fur.

Reactions: PORTPara and K9-1
I agree, it wouldn't surprise me if this is the case in many places. Cats are good survivors.

I agree, it wouldn't surprise me if this is the case in many places. Cats are good survivors.
I have personal issues with poachers and especially of big cats. When the company I worked for had anti poaching work come up I was always 1st to volunteer!

Reactions: Lynne
Most terrifying thing I ever heard was a Mt.Lion scream while camping for the 1st time.

Reactions: PORTPara and Lynne
Most terrifying thing I ever heard was a Mt.Lion scream while camping for the 1st time.
No doubt, they are awesome and powerful creatures.