My paranormal experience

I know we have a member or two who have. I have not made it there but would be delighted to visit if I could.

Reactions: Lynne
Sorry I’m a bit late to the conversation. Outlaw I’m amazed you didn’t run out of the house screaming. I’m a scardy cat and would have run like the wind lol. So did all these occurrences happen the same night? Have you had a continuation of activity? The strobing lights made me think of a portal opening. Have you ever had missing time ?

Looks like whatever it is I may have is back. I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched again last night. Corner of my room this time. Not the kitchen. My brother also says he's felt it again as of late. He can feel it at his door.

Looks like whatever it is I may have is back. I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched again last night. Corner of my room this time. Not the kitchen. My brother also says he's felt it again as of late. He can feel it at his door.
In case you haven’t read this yet here is the forum suggestions to deal with unwanted activity. PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems

Reactions: Lone Wolf
I've considered that a possibility. Only real explanation I can come up with.
Hey Outlaw. Greetings from Canada. I would have to agree with Duke on this one. I'm no paranormal expert, but you said these things are happening randomly and sporadically, right? Well, I can't just see a random entity knowing who you are, unless it's been there all along. Like Duke said, it sounds like it could be someone you knew in the past, or at the very least, someone you associated with. It might not be much info, but I hope this helps.

Reactions: Debi