My heart:Sweet children's book

510nSqP8gwL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Took my granddaughter to a preschool book fair, this is the book she wanted.

View attachment 18908

Took my granddaughter to a preschool book fair, this is the book she wanted.
I actually have a friend who's a Scatologist for Taronga zoo in Sydney,I took her some droppings that I thought might be Thylacine I'd found in the mountains.She's a very intelligent lady and has an interesting job.

I actually have a friend who's a Scatologist for Taronga zoo in Sydney,I took her some droppings that I thought might be Thylacine I'd found in the mountains.She's a very intelligent lady and has an interesting job.

Glad I backread Dukes comment cuz I couldn't bridge the scatologist with the love book LOL

Glad I backread Dukes comment cuz I couldn't bridge the scatologist with the love book LOL
Lol,as for your book,its great to teach young people about the nice things in life and poetry comes from the heart.

Reactions: Donna K. and Lynne
I love the last line I’m the book which makes the beat point “I get to decide “. This empowering statement leaves kids with the right message regardless of what their emotions are that day and opens the door for dialog after reading. I would buy this if I was in the years of raising a child.