My first ever experience .

Kuroshi98255

Reaction score
the first time i can remember seeing anything, was when i was 5 years old and i have one brother and 2 sisters but at the time i couldn't remember i had a 3rd sister that had died 4 years prior.

Both my sisters and i was asleep in the same room and i wake up middle off the night and went off to the bathroom, when i came back a young woman was sitting at the foot end of the bed of my youngest sister (she was 2 years old) and she was looking at her when she noticed me and i firmly believe this was my third sister here to see her younger sister.

in the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints also known as Mormons we believe that if we die at a young age before our bodies as fully formed itself, our spirits will be the form we could never get, and on this night i saw my deceased younger sister in her prime and when she was done she walked over to me and gave me a hug like i was unable to do with her in her fragile state she was in the 4 months she was alive. she disappeared as she was hugging me i don't know what this type of encounter is called but it changed me forever.

She was born with a genetic fault called Trisomy 13 and should have died during birth or even before but trough all odds she survived for 4 months, i was only a 1 year old at time which is why i wasn't allowed to hold or even touch her.

it may seem a bit far fetched but for me it was when i first started believing in the paranormal. I haven't shared this with my family or even my youngest sister but should do this soon.

the first time i can remember seeing anything, was when i was 5 years old and i have one brother and 2 sisters but at the time i couldn't remember i had a 3rd sister that had died 4 years prior.

Both my sisters and i was asleep in the same room and i wake up middle off the night and went off to the bathroom, when i came back a young woman was sitting at the foot end of the bed of my youngest sister (she was 2 years old) and she was looking at her when she noticed me and i firmly believe this was my third sister here to see her younger sister.

in the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints also known as Mormons we believe that if we die at a young age before our bodies as fully formed itself, our spirits will be the form we could never get, and on this night i saw my deceased younger sister in her prime and when she was done she walked over to me and gave me a hug like i was unable to do with her in her fragile state she was in the 4 months she was alive. she disappeared as she was hugging me i don't know what this type of encounter is called but it changed me forever.

She was born with a genetic fault called Trisomy 13 and should have died during birth or even before but trough all odds she survived for 4 months, i was only a 1 year old at time which is why i wasn't allowed to hold or even touch her.

it may seem a bit far fetched but for me it was when i first started believing in the paranormal. I haven't shared this with my family or even my youngest sister but should do this soon.
What a blessing to have such a visitation. Thank you for sharing and welcome to the forum.

What a beautiful visitation. I’m glad you shared it. This is evidence of the spirit living on.

Reactions: 7Critter
Thanks for sharing, K, and welcome to the ParaNormal Forum. I love reading first hand accounts like these.

Reactions: Lynne