My Experience in LockPort IL

ParanormalMom

The truth shall set you free.
Reaction score
At one time my daughter and myself had to move in with my sister at her home in LockPort IL.
When she picked us up from the bus depot, she talked about how great her home is. I was excited! My older nice said but mom, my sister said stop. So I was like ok had to be something before they picked us up. Anyways block from the house I started getting uneasy!
Anxious (thought because of new place maybe) I wish that was the thing. When we pulled up I hated it but I was stuck for the time being. Got my daughter out of and into her wheelchair. She grabbed my arm and I was like I know baby. I stopped half way up the walk just looked my niece said you feel it?
When I go into her home the heaviness inside was to strong. The oppressiveness was alot. I blessed our room doorway all walls. When my daughter was asleep I asked my sister what is the history on this place? She informed me they are the 3rd ones to own it. Before they bought it, it sat empty to 20 yrs the last person ran out left it unfinished . I was like and you thought it was a good idea to buy it? Mind you less then half block away is a cemetery. I told my sister there is something here not good. My brother n law / sister would laugh at me. The cats ran hid everytime. I went into the basement and omg I felt like I was having to force my way the heaviness then I got to the far right corner and I felt sea sick feeling,
Vertigo. They had a portal. I asked was a spirit board used? Was told no but found later it was. I blessed my nephew's crib and surrounding places. Sitting in the living room my niece came out was standing in front of us and all of a sudden she got scratched on her back. My sister said why you do that? I told my sister how she scratch her own back down the middle with us not seeing it!!!!! Told her again you wanna believe or not your choice but there is a negative entity here.
Halloween came and I mean NO ONE would come to the door on there own free will, moms made there kids. I found out that is the haunted house. Didn't have to convince me. My other nice her BF had his aunt come in who is a medium and she stood in the front door , looked at my niece and said you lied you used the spirit board.
I told my sister I knew she was lying. She looked at me (medium) and said it don't want you it just hates you cause you know it is here and your trying to protect against it. She refused to come in fully told me if I was smart get you and your daughter out of here. Now mind you my daughter was in school so she didn't know about her, be cause she was told nothing. November 1,2009 we moved back to Arizona. The morning we went to airport, the living room light was on. I was talking to my daughter trying to reassure her we will be find. I told my sister don't give it the fear it wants, didn't want to look but I did, the curtains were moved open yet no one was standing there. Told my sister NOW DO U BELIEVE! When she was backing out I heard a raspy voice inside my head say " goodbye". 2 days later my sister called me up and said something wrong with my brother n law, he gotten so angry, violent. Told her he is being oppressed you need to get help. Didn't hear from my sister till 6 months later. I asked her why haven't you answered my calls text's? She broke down and said that she had to get funeral service done and find new place to live. They came home one day and my brother n law was found in the basement, as the doctor's explained his heart literally like exploded. I got up on Google map and I looked at the house I really feel sorry for the new owners. Cause what my niece did intensified what was already there

That was a really intense expierence. I’m glad you got out. Your poor sister, I hope her and the kids are doing better now. I assume they moved out? There are some nasty entities out there.

Reactions: ParanormalMom
That was a really intense expierence. I’m glad you got out. Your poor sister, I hope her and the kids are doing better now. I assume they moved out? There are some nasty entities out there.

I have no clue how they are doing, I have not spoke to my sister, I thinking she does not want to admit that the medium and I were right. I hope she is but unfortunately it could have followed her since my niece did what she did. I hate talking to my dad but I called him about week ago and he said she won't answer her phone or door for him. They did a well check and I guess they told my dad that she seems really depressed but we can't do anything.

Reactions: Paintman
I have no clue how they are doing, I have not spoke to my sister, I thinking she does not want to admit that the medium and I were right. I hope she is but unfortunately it could have followed her since my niece did what she did. I hate talking to my dad but I called him about week ago and he said she won't answer her phone or door for him. They did a well check and I guess they told my dad that she seems really depressed but we can't do anything.
That is really sad. Did she move out of that house?