My encounter (???) with Reptilians and Glowing Orange Beings

prbrg

Reaction score
I know the title sounds bizarre, but here's my experience: I frequently engage in remote viewing in order to attempt to solve or at least gain insight into various unsolved mysteries (I wouldn't say that I have definitively "solved" anything, but I've certainly had some interesting experiences).

I study a lot of peer-reviewed research on paranormal psychology, especially remote viewing and astral projection (I practice both). I decided to read a couple of Dr. Courtney Brown's books on his own experiences after reading an excellent and intriguing research article he conducted on the ramifications of remote viewing for physics (he's actually a professor of political science but has branched out).

In it, he describes his remote viewing sessions with a couple different alleged alien civilizations. Some of them are the more commonly portrayed "greys" (frail bodies, large heads, slanted eyes, grey skin) and some of them were the lesser known Reptilians. So I got the coordinates from his books and decided to astral project to those locations.

What I saw was similar to what he saw -- the reptilians immediately noticed me, and I experienced something he didn't describe. They hurriedly used some device to scan me up and down and shortly after this, I observed brilliantly glowing orange entities with blue eyes. They looked like humanoid beings of fire. None of them seemed particularly thrilled at my presence but they weren't really overtly hostile either.

Are there any reports of distinctly glowing orange beings, either inter-dimensional beings or aliens, especially ones associated with Reptilians? Thoughts?

Are there any reports of distinctly glowing orange beings, either inter-dimensional beings or aliens, especially ones associated with Reptilians? Thoughts?
Hi PR and welcome. I have not heard of these entities, but that doesn't mean they don't exist out there. If you are remote viewing, you may have come across something new. Ingo Swann told us of things we had not heard of before that were later proven factual. Same thing applies here.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Looks like I might have a lead on what they might be:

Orange, The

Orange, The
At least two, probably three, alien races have been called "The Orange".

1. The Orange would be a reptilian or a hybrid reptilian species. Some think they may be a hybrid sub-species of the greys. One whistleblower, though, claims to have seen documents that state that the Orange are the ones that created the smaller Greys.

The Branton material: "They are said to be "based below the west slope of Mt. Archuleta near 'the Diamond'. Some suggest that the 'Orange' are a so-called 'hybrid' race with PARTIAL reptilian-like features yet possessing human-like reproductive organs and even certain artificial or cybernetic features. It is possible that the 'Orange' consist of hu-brids and re-brids in that some or most of them may possess a human soul- matrix and therefore may be 'human', although information on the 'Orange' is presently sketchy. They have also been described as being involved in the scenarios taking place in the tunnels below the Nevada Military Complex as well. William Cooper briefly mentioned the 'Orange' based on memories of top secret documents he had read while in Navy Intelligence: (...)"

Note that other sources, too, confirm the existence of bases with Orange residents.

The Branton material adds that "The 'Orange' -- which sources seem to indicate 'may' actually be a double term used to describe two different types of entities, a reptilian hominoid group with scaly orange skin and a more human-like group with 'red' hair -- may have established themselves in Orion or Barnard's Star."

Other sources, too, locate this reptilian "Orange" race in the Orion system (and confirm that they are related to the Greys). One source, however ("Matthew") says these reptilian hybrid "orange" are from Sirius. (?)

Also note that the alien pictured on Whitley Strieber's Communion looks like an "Orange."

2. As indicated in The Branton material, the "Orange" is also used for a race of "red haired humans" that would come from Barnard's star. It's not clear whether this would be a separate race, or whether these are the same as the Lyran Redheads, mentioned below.

3. The Lyran Redheads are one of the many races that originated in the Lyran constellation.

Lyssa Royal: "Their hair was red to strawberry blonde in color. The skin tone very, very fair; these entities had a difficulty exposing their skin to certain frequencies of natural light, due to the planet they sprang from. Some of these were also giant in stature, though there were some who were average human size. Eye color was generally light to what you would now consider green, though it is a different quality of green than you see upon your world. These entities were some of the first Lyran pioneers. (Pioneers is a very kind word, for there are many worlds that considerthe red-haired ones to be the invaders, marauders and the basic havoc-wreakers of the Lyran genotype)."

Reactions: Charleh and Debi
Hi PR. Welcome to the forum. Did the Reptilians change into these orange beings? Or were they in the same room you viewed? I’ve never heard of these so this is very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Interesting that they found some mummified red haired people along the silk road, that shouldn't have been there in that time period.

Reactions: Lynne
They didn't appear to transform into these beings. They only materialized after the Reptilians observed me. I got the sense that they were extra-dimensional beings that were in the service of reptilian E.T.s. This is purely speculation on my part, of course.

They didn't appear to transform into these beings. They only materialized after the Reptilians observed me. I got the sense that they were extra-dimensional beings that were in the service of reptilian E.T.s. This is purely speculation on my part, of course.
This had to be a crazy experience.

I did some research and found out that different Reptilians are allegedly different colors and that these different colors represent different ranks. Here's a sketch I found from someone, which very closely resembles what they looked like to me. I interpreted them as "fire beings" and thought they were inter-dimensional because I thought the reason they looked like fire was because they were made of energy, but it appears that what I thought was fire may have just been their scaly skin. In my visit, I'd interpreted them as of a different rank although I was unsure if they were superiors or subordinates to the green ones I'd initially encountered and who scanned me first (after which the red ones appeared).

If you want to try and astral project to these areas or remote view them or get someone else to remote view them by providing the coordinates as blind targets for blind confirmation, they are in Dr. Courtney Brown's books on remote viewing and aliens.

HonoredReptilian.bmp

Dr. Brown said that in his remote viewing of this, he got the sense that these Reptilian beings were interested in creating genetic hybrids of humans and controlling our resources. It reminded me very much of what that frantic caller to Art Bell alleged, who claimed to have worked for Area 51, that these are beings who are interested in appropriating our resources and will sometimes deceive us into thinking that they are benevolent spirits but are either predatory/parasitic aliens or some kind of extra-dimensional being.

Good drawing. Thanks for showing us.