My dream-state premonition of 9 / 11 / 01.

In my opinion and experience, premonitions only show events as they have progressed at the moment you perceive the premonition
They still have more time to develop.

I find your positions and musings interesting Cass. I’m going to find and insert (via an edit) a thread I posted which was -in my interpretation- 100% precognitive though I didn’t know that until the future played out. I’m hopeful that if you have the interest in reading same you will be able to add a post here to further explain your point I’ve quoted above.

Back in a moment with that link.

A fun example of a prophetic dream (a.k.a., premonition)...

Last edited:
That all makes sense.
Now don't forget that premonitions operate on your primitive, primal mechanism, which is totally free from all intellectual input.
Yes, you could have quite possibly, accidentally tuned into the intentions of a hijacker.
Those intentions would not have come across to you as crystal-clear images, because the intention would still only have existed as an unfinished event.

In my opinion and experience, premonitions only show events as they have progressed at the moment you perceive the premonition
They still have more time to develop.
Could this be the reason many premonitions lack real clarity?

I’m pasting below the material content from a response I posted 11 months ago to an interesting thought Lynn shared. It might be relevant to what you are representing too Cass. This is based on my experiences which have shown my own precognitive foresight is typically limited to a 48 hour future end point in time.

“...in the past couple of years, I’ve come to suspect the following as a possibility. Maybe free will, chaos theory, etc. doesn’t have “as much time available” to materially impact happenings in our perceived sequential nature of time over just the next two days; but after that 48 hour threshold the statistical probabilities for change and the sheer number of variables both increase by an astronomically steep percentage. In which case maybe my mind or my spirit cannot - or is not willing to - see into the uncertainty beyond that 48 hours.”

Last edited:
I Suspect our premonitions are often simply random insights into activity happening on the psycho astral level, and we are not expected to fully understand or change the outcome.

I have rarely met anyone, who fully understands and acts on their own intuitions, let alone warnings from strangers.

If premonitions were meant to help prevent good or bad events, their meanings would not be so esoteric.

I Suspect our premonitions are often simply random insights into activity happening on the psycho astral level, and we are not expected to fully understand or change the outcome.

I have rarely met anyone, who fully understands and acts on their own intuitions, let alone warnings from strangers.

If premonitions were meant to help prevent good or bad events, their meanings would not be so esoteric.

Strangely enough, I gave up on ever learning the “why” about my paranormal life and the many individual mystical occurrences way back in my 20s...back about 30 years ago. I’ve elected to focus on the “if” and the “how” instead.

Perceiving that I have up to (or “as long as”) 48 hours before a precognitive event is realized hasn’t lead me to know how to reasonably warn the appropriate officials about something meaningful like a plane crash or an earthquake. Hell, even though I had psychic foresight that my best friend and his wife would choose grey and peach for their wedding colors, I couldn’t act out to prevent that minor personal tragedy. At least I told him I had a premonition of same, but I wasn’t going to risk the wrath of the new wife to say anything more on their choice.

And when faced with the term “destiny”, based upon my 40 years of experiences, I’m comfortable accepting that word has dominion at least within the confines of the next 48 hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne and Cass