My door closed on it's own and other poltergeist activity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poeticas

Reaction score
My front door opened on it's own (and it was locked!) and I heard static like electricity, like the sounds of rustling plastic bags. I thought it was my fiancé trying to bring some groceries in. This happened for 20 minutes (I was dizzy from medication and couldn't help her) and then finally I crawled towards the door and then it slammed shut and locked.
Also, a blanket threw off the end table and my girl's friends IPhone which was 5 feet away, threw off the kitchen counter which was 5 feet away. This happened at the same time. The IPhone jerked so hard that the recharge cable broke.
Was also done taking a shower and then the shampoo and scrubbing pad fell off 3 feet into the middle the bathtub.
I am the person that uploaded all those Class A Evps a while ago. I must have opened a portal because a lot of other stuff happend that I still need to talk about here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ozentity
It sounds like things are ramping up. Thanks for the update. Are you feeling threatened ? That had to be pretty scary.

Looks like you need to spiritually protect yourself.

Also been possessed. I was out of it for a half hour- snapped out of it and I was standing in front of my stove with all the burners on and one frying pan with a knife in it- all the plastic on the handle melted. I also called my fiancé while I was possessed and she said I was acting extremely strange- I have no memory of all these things. The craziest thing is that our air filter was standing upside down- it is impossible to stand thing upside down, it has a curved end. My fiancé walked into our bedroom and found it like that.

I also have a 12 minute EVP! Spirits talking for 12 minutes, incredible. This was when I was in Jacksonville and forgot to bring the file with me. I visit in March, so I'll post it then.

Also been possessed. I was out of it for a half hour- snapped out of it and I was standing in front of my stove with all the burners on and one frying pan with a knife in it- all the plastic on the handle melted. I also called my fiancé while I was possessed and she said I was acting extremely strange- I have no memory of all these things. The craziest thing is that our air filter was standing upside down- it is impossible to stand thing upside down, it has a curved end. My fiancé walked into our bedroom and found it like that.

I also have a 12 minute EVP! Spirits talking for 12 minutes, incredible. This was when I was in Jacksonville and forgot to bring the file with me. I visit in March, so I'll post it then.
How do you know they were spirits you were contacting ? By the sounds of the other stuff they sound more like negative entities. I personally don't believe in trying to contact passed souls but if you are into that you really need to protect yourself and it doesn't sound as if you have. I've seen people destroy their lives and psyche doing this kind of thing.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Communicating with spirits is not for the unsure or the unprepared, as Oz intimates.

A half-hour blackout is not good. You are probably in over your head. Get some experienced help immediately.

Also been possessed.
Poeticas, at this point in your story, I need to stop you because you have now crossed into demonics, which we do not deal with on this forum. Your level of activity indicates you need professional involvement and not just "talk and report" on it. That actually increases the level of activity in almost all cases. We recommend you contact clergy for help and advisement on your situation.

Thread is now closed and we wish you the best. If you need further help in finding someone to help you, please PM me directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.