Music you WISH Art Bell would play...

Thanks, as cliche as it sounds I listen to everything View attachment 1773
Jealous here....
What a spot to reflect !! I love that stereo set up... mine is a Pioneer SX set up circa 1975
I am sure it is a treasure and certainly a topic of conversation for those acquaintances of yours new or old that see (or better hear it) for the first time....imagine how many people are unfamiliar with the mystic of vinyl.

Jealous here....
What a spot to reflect !! I love that stereo set up... mine is a Pioneer SX set up circa 1975
I am sure it is a treasure and certainly a topic of conversation for those acquaintances of yours new or old that see (or better hear it) for the first time....imagine how many people are unfamiliar with the mystic of vinyl.
Yes it's a zenith from 1969 a friend bought it at an estate sale but didn't have room for it about 5 years. Came with original reciepts, manual etc. Needless to say I spend a lot of weekends at flea markets, antique stores, yard sales looking for Vinyl. Part of the fun is in the hunt. I've bought a few reissues and new music released on Vinyl, but most of the collection is found treasures. I also was able to get a setup to be able to play digital media theough it as well. It's certainly a conversation starter especially when folks come into my living room and their is no TV just that beautiful piece of furniture :)

Reactions: curandero81
Yes it's a zenith from 1969 a friend bought it at an estate sale but didn't have room for it about 5 years. Came with original reciepts, manual etc. Needless to say I spend a lot of weekends at flea markets, antique stores, yard sales looking for Vinyl. Part of the fun is in the hunt. I've bought a few reissues and new music released on Vinyl, but most of the collection is found treasures. I also was able to get a setup to be able to play digital media theough it as well. It's certainly a conversation starter especially when folks come into my living room and their is no TV just that beautiful piece of furniture :)
Thank you for your response !
I love your living room idea....
With no shame, but thanks to you I am now going to call my 83 year mother and ask if I may have her old zenith !! Really
My brother also owns a rather large antique business and will put in a standing order for vinyl....
I probably own 150 to 200 circa 1970 to 1980 !
I really appreciate your photo AND your idea (I will give credit) when asked about my set up !

What part of the world are you from?
Myself ....central Indiana
Born in Indianapolis live about 45 minutes northeast of there now :). Small world seems The Crossroads of America is well represented on these forums.