Mushroom Coffins

My question is how is this different from just wrapping the body in a cotton sheet and putting it in the ground?

My question is how is this different from just wrapping the body in a cotton sheet and putting it in the ground?
none in my opinion but a great way to make you feel good about parting with your money. The idea of how to be buried is something that has been on my mind more often lately. As a Christian the body is to be honored in awaiting resurrection. As a reasoning person I recognize that everyone who has gone before is now dust and if this is to happen God must have our DNA. However, I cannot help but consider how it should be done, or if it even matters. One's mind has a hard time separating the consciousness with the body. So, this leads to the anxiety of what choice to make. Anyone else have feeling on the topic? Both my parents want to be cremated, and though I know there is no logic in objecting it gives me the chills to think about it, but the other alternatives are not pleasant either.