Mummies found

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuY29hc3R0b2NvYXN0YW0uY29tL2NpbWFnZXMvdmFyL2V6d2ViaW5fc2l0ZS9zdG9yYWdlL2ltYWdlcy9jb2FzdC10by1jb2FzdC9yZXBvc2l0b3J5L3RodW1ibmFpbHMvbXVtbXktaGVhZC8xMDg5Mzc4LTEtZW5nLVVTL011bW15LUhlYWQuanBn

Egyptian archaeologists excavating in Minya, south of Cairo, have discovered 50 mummies in a pharaonic tomb dating back to the Ptolemaic era. The identities of the mummies, 12 of which were children, remain unknown but the mummification method indicates the individuals were of significant status. Some of the mummies were placed in stone or wooden sarcophagi and others wrapped in linen, then laid within one of four different burial chambers. Additional artifacts were also uncovered, including pottery and papyri.

Reactions: Mokey
I don’t know how many graves we need to dig up ? Honestly these people should be left to their graves. I’m starting to really wonder what archeologists motives are. How many mummies do we need? Are they really looking for treasure? I would hate to think of one of my relatives or myself being dug up no matter how much time had gone by.