Much of What We Thought About Neanderthals Was Wrong

I think homo sapiens are by far the most violent ,destructive creatures to have ever existed here,wholly because of our brain capacity.We need to use this though to be a great species and be the caretakers of the planet.

I don't understand why scientists are so amazed that ancient humans were a lot smarter than they ever thought. I think it's sort of arrogant to think otherwise.

I don't understand why scientists are so amazed that ancient humans were a lot smarter than they ever thought. I think it's sort of arrogant to think otherwise.
Yeah,I don't think we are a lot smarter now,educated, mostly in useless non survival things but most people wouldn't last very long out bush like our ancestors.

I agree. Man has shown we are smart and adaptable. I wonder why the Neanderthal faded off the scene. We’re they just absorbed through attrition or did they just die out.

Reactions: Black Cloud