Moving Time

timechange.jpg

The only problem I have with the time change is resetting my watch is a serious pain in the ass, especially in the fall.
I was the designated watch changer in my Navy office. Co-workers would come to me twice a year with their fancy digital watches to change them. For some reason, I have a knack for figuring time pieces.

It never bothered me. I like the idea of getting up with some light.It was stated that the reason the clock was set back was so that children walking to school in the am wouldnt be hit by cars and buses as its pitch black here at 7am before the clock gets set back. I dont care one way or the other ( about setting the clocks )but why not compromise and set the clocks ahead 1/2 hour in the spring next hear and leave it at that?Just a thought

It never bothered me. I like the idea of getting up with some light.It was stated that the reason the clock was set back was so that children walking to school in the am wouldnt be hit by cars and buses as its pitch black here at 7am before the clock gets set back. I dont care one way or the other ( about setting the clocks )but why not compromise and set the clocks ahead 1/2 hour in the spring next hear and leave it at that?Just a thought
Brilliant! You could be president !

I don’t particularly mind it. I actually appreciate the extra hour of sleep on the Sunday when we go back an hour.

I hate it. They need to stop doing it as I don't see what purpose it serves. I'd far rather have a little darkness in the morning rather than when I come out of work of an evening. It's miserable coming home in the dark and it shortens the day so much, psychologically...

Reactions: Donna K. and Debi