Movies That "Haunt" You After Seeing Them

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I don't mean scary or paranormal movies, just films that move you, disturb you, or make you think. Movies that leave an unforgettable impression on you; I mean haunting in that sense.

One that comes to mind is a film called "A Taste Of Honey." I first saw it when I was a little girl, watched it with my mother. I recently shared it with hubby and he said that it haunted him a long time afterward.

Anyone else?

The only movie at the moment that comes to my mind is Jacob's Ladder (Tim Robbins one, not new one). That movie had me thinking for quite awhile. I have seen a few movies that disturbed me. One being May. Wow, is all i can say about that depressing and disturbing movie.

Reactions: garnetsilver
The only movie at the moment that comes to my mind is Jacob's Ladder (Tim Robbins one, not new one). That movie had me thinking for quite awhile. I have seen a few movies that disturbed me. One being May. Wow, is all i can say about that depressing and disturbing movie.
I'm going to look them up.

Reactions: Selectric
The other movie, May...it is disturbing so not sure if you want to delve into that one lol.

The time trackers wife.
It really brings up some thought provoking ideas about life, love and the nature of reality.

The time trackers wife.
It really brings up some thought provoking ideas about life, love and the nature of reality.
This would be a very good sat night movie for us to watch tog.

Another one imo is Pink Floyd...The Wall. Awesome soundtrack highlighting the sad story of a guy who just couldn't catch a break.