Most powerful poltergeist?

I’m not convinced that the common theory that the excess energy from young girls causes these events. Possibly this energy is used by some entity to manifest behavior. It seems to me there is an evil behind it. It’s sad that some people just seem to be victim souls.

I’m not convinced that the common theory that the excess energy from young girls causes these events. Possibly this energy is used by some entity to manifest behavior. It seems to me there is an evil behind it. It’s sad that some people just seem to be victim souls.
I’m not sure about the whole victim souls thing. I do know sometimes God calls us to parttake in the heavenly battles but I think it’s all relative to the trials and tribulations we all face, not just for “victim souls”. It could happen to anyone.

As for excess energy from young girls causing poltergeist activity? I never heard that before.

Reactions: NobleHouse

I agree with Lynne I don't believe it is young people with excess energy either.

I too, think it is Evil Spirits causing havoc. Very evil at that!

Reactions: Lynne and Charleh
[QUOTE="Charleh, post: 418699,
As for excess energy from young girls causing poltergeist activity? I never heard that before.[/QUOTE]

It is a common theory, which I don't hold to...