Most Like...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

WHAT TV CHARACTER(s) ARE YOU MOST LIKE?
OR DO YOU HAVE A FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND THAT REMINDS YOU OF A CHARACTER?
SOMETIMES YOU SEE SOMEONE ON TV AND JUST KNOW YOU CAN RELATE!

If anyone remembers Marie (Raymond's mom) on Everybody Loves Raymond, THAT was my mom for sure! lol

So, who reminds you of YOU? (Or that family member/friend?)

Reactions: ozentity
My youngest son identifies with Sheldon on The Big Bang Theory and we have to agree with him. He is very OCD, likes everything in it's place, hates germs, has trouble "reading" people, doesn't like to be touched, and he likes a lot of structure in his life. It's become a bit of a tease and nick name for him that he enjoys because he feels close to the character. He says, "It proves everybody has value even if you have a few quirks."

One example that comes to mind is that people constantly think that I am angry when I have this expression on my face that means I am thinking deeply. Throughout the whole series, this guy is frowning and yet you know he is not angry. You should watch it; it was very enjoyable.

One example that comes to mind is that people constantly think that I am angry when I have this expression on my face that means I am thinking deeply. Throughout the whole series, this guy is frowning and yet you know he is not angry. You should watch it; it was very enjoyable.
I totally get it, Garnet. My son is like that as well.

Reactions: garnetsilver