News (More) Prophecies of World ending in Sept.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
http://www.express.co.uk/news/scien...tember-modern-Nostradamus-Blood-Moon-prophecy

"Prophecisor" Pastor Paul Begley has taken to YouTube to warn of the significance of the rare Blue Moon happening in the run up to the even rarer "tetrad" of four Blood Moons.

Fellow preachers have been warning for months that the date of the last of four 'blood moons' over the past 18 months, due to occur on September 28, and following a papal visit to the US, will signal the second coming of Jesus Christ, before Armageddon.

Two evangelists with huge followings in the states - Mark Blitz and John Hagee - claim after that date the world as we know it will be destroyed by major earthquakes amid heightened tensions in the Middle East and the possibility of a Third World War.

Pastor Begley said he was concerned that tonight's Blue Moon could spell disasters in the run up to the prophesied apocalypse in September.

A Blue Moon only happens when there is a second full moon in one calendar month - and so is unusual as the full moon cycle is normally 29.5 days.

Art has even mentioned all the predictions about this September. Thought I'd share the latest out there.

Pardon me, but as everyone knows, the world already ended on Jan 1, 2000 when the Y2K bug completely shut down every computer system in the world - leading to nuclear weapon launches, communication blackouts, mass looting, and a general breakdown of society.

It also totally ended on May 5th of that year with the planetary alignment of that day creating enough gravitation stress to destroy the Earth. And let's not forget the time the Earth was very much utterly destroyed when the Large Hadron Collider became operational in 2008.

Also, there is absolutely no possible way in denying how the Earth was totally destroyed in 2011 - months after the Rapture occurred which Rev. Harold Camping totally foresaw and warned us about.

And of course who could forget December 2012 - a day that nobody could ever forget because the world really truly ended that day. And apparently it was also a time of great spritual awakening. Or something. You know what? 2012 was just a crazy year.

So yeah, I'd certainly like to see how the world ends now, seeing as how everyone know it's already been undeniably destroyed multiple times already. :pensive:

wait a minute ..........I am still waiting for the Jade Helm problem.... August 1st and still nothing :) .........Sept will again bring fall.
Two evangelists with huge followings in the states - Mark Blitz and John Hagee - claim after that date the world as we know it will be destroyed
HEHEHE. Can we start to bet on these predictions..........I would make a killing. And if any of the predictions came true, i would not fret about losing:) I cannot believe the intensity of these end of the world dramas. After the cold war, they have gone crazy. Back then , the fear of nuclear annihilation was enough. All nations took sides and the fear kept everybody in check...................wait...............fear = control.............hey, maybe thats it..........I look forward to the weather prophets in December telling us it is so cold because of climate change or winter, whichever you prefer. September will pass like every other one.

Reactions: surge and Debi
So yeah, I'd certainly like to see how the world ends now, seeing as how everyone know it's already been undeniably destroyed multiple times already. :pensive:
I am going to be watching you Cashcleaner. You make sense :)

Reactions: surge and Debi