Monkey uses Neurolink tech

I hate that animals get experimented on. Monkeys are so smart it just seems wrong. It is amazing technology tho.

Reactions: ozentity
"The company, which focuses on creating brain-computer interfaces, has been described by Elon Musk as an antidote to the existential threat of an artificial intelligence surpassing our own capabilities"

Silly people, we are not going to be taken over by A I......we are going to be taken over by chip enhanced, genious monkeys.......

Reactions: ozentity
I hope they don't take over. I didn't mind Zera off planet of the apes, nice chimp :<3, I think I need to get back into society more, lol.

Honestly, that monkey is probably smarter than a lot of people these days. If you run a business and see the job applications that some of these people put in you would understand. I don't hold bad spelling against them but when they fill in the part that the interviewer is supposed to do it gets wildly humorously DUMB. It is hard to take someone seriously that can't even fill out a job application in a readable and somewhat intelligent manner. I don't think that a lot of them can read well enough to understand what is being asked of them. Truthfully most job applications are intentionally kept simple as possible.

"The company, which focuses on creating brain-computer interfaces, has been described by Elon Musk as an antidote to the existential threat of an artificial intelligence surpassing our own capabilities"

Silly people, we are not going to be taken over by A I......we are going to be taken over by chip enhanced, genious monkeys.......
EXACTLY. PLANET OF THE AOES !