Missing persons and Bigfoot in GA

The mountains and wood are thick up here with lots of caves. Booger Hallow is very close to me. Lots of stories up here. Parts of NC close to me also have wild man stories and lots of missing people. Smokey National Park is also very mysterious. The caves from GA-PA-Tenn-wva,VA are so extensive anything could be in them!
I got into ghosts and cryptids in elementary school. Now growing up the town I lived in had lots of stories and my Great Grandmother was Cherokee and Iroquois....odd mix I know....but she told me stories I believe 100% to this day.
Needless to say every country I've been too,state,ect. I always ask about local lore. I like the ghost stories,but cryptids are my passion. Along with unexplained disappearance in the wilderness.

Reactions: Lynne
This was well written, and I could picture teenagers acting in this fashion. Once in my life I had an experience that scared me so bad my hands and feet moved uncontrollably like he described. Not many people have experienced this unless faced with extreme fear, so it lends to the truthfulness of his account. This one rings true to me.