Missing people I’ve never met.

Fantasio Inferno

Reaction score
Lately, Ive been having this sadness in my heart. I try to write, to get my imagination moving so the burden in me goes away. Im so sad because I miss people Ive never really met. And I don’t mean famous people, or people who Ive seen before in the real world. Sometimes, I see them in my dreams, some of them even have wings, and their faces looks so real, that I believe I’ll get lost in my depressing emotions if I keep thinking about it.

Ive even used the dreams I had about them for my stories, I remember every detail of their face, and they got big blue eyes as well. And I feel like Im supposed to be close to them, even if we’re strangers in this life. Their aura, and everything about them make me feel like they’re very familiar to me. I sometimes wonder if its all in my head, but the emotions I get from them are so strong and real that I doubt it.

The dreams I have about them are usually filled with emotions, beautiful ones. I even hear music in my sleep when I dream of them. Like a guitar playing on the background for example. Once, one of them even saved me from a nightmare, by showing up in the dream and taking me up on their wings, flying in the sky, and up to the clouds. I feel like I love them so much, although I can’t be with them in this reality.

Such a nostalgic melody, I wish I can be with them one day. Im just wondering if its in my imagination, or these people actually exist, and what they are.

Just gonna throw some personal knowledge and experiences out here. Take only what you can relate to and let the rest hover in the background.

My entire childhood was filled with this same type of deep inner emotional pain which was being profoundly Homesick. This was worse everyday as the sun was setting. I'd watch it go down below the western horizon and be in such sadness and longing to "go back Home". As I got older I remembered more and more certain past lives I've had and some of the people, Master Teachers, positive ETs, and others in them. This deep inner Homesickness feeling and longing for others and distant places that one doesn't know in this incarnation is common in Starseeds or as they're also called, Wanderers. Just a suggestion to consider however Fantasio Inferno.

On top of that possibility is this one; many are currently beginning to experience other dimensions and some of the beings that exist in them. Said another way, many people are currently going from being only capable of perceiving linear physical reality, to increasingly being able to perceive other dimensions and beings.

Know that you can be with them in this now, this life, this place, this version of "you" is in now. Just open to the possibility of your becoming increasingly conscious of your multidimensionality.

What you describe is similar to what many near death survivors describe. There may well be other dimensions, worlds and other beings. You may have had a pre-existence somewhere other than here. Anything is possible. I think your heart and gut are telling you.

What to do with your feelings? I think acknowledging them is half the battle. I don’t know what your beliefs are but prayer or meditation might help. Writing down your thoughts by journaling is therapeutic too. Grief over loss is never easy regardless of the conditions. If it interferes with your life seeking counseling may help.

Lately, Ive been having this sadness in my heart. I try to write, to get my imagination moving so the burden in me goes away. Im so sad because I miss people Ive never really met. And I don’t mean famous people, or people who Ive seen before in the real world. Sometimes, I see them in my dreams, some of them even have wings, and their faces looks so real, that I believe I’ll get lost in my depressing emotions if I keep thinking about it.

Your post touched me very deeply Fantasio. I thought and thought about it... how to comfort you in this thing that is so close to my heart. Finally I decided to post the following, (which is somewhat poem like so I hope that's allowed), that I wrote many years ago to comfort myself and also mourn. This one is for The Childe that is You.

Back to The Beginning --

Mother, Sister, Daughter Be
Got lost and Tossed upon The Sea
4Gotten Childe or Traveller Free

She knows them All, except for me.

Childe looks upon the Starry Sky’s
Of other When’s and Other Whys
She Sees the Truth, but fears the lies

Great Sails did ever Search, or Try?

The Lost and Wandering Little Childe
Climbs high on branch of Forest Wild
Still searches Winds both fierce and mild

For signs of Sails that breach the night

And breathes her deepest Childe’s Heart
Her greatest Hope, her deepest dark
They are but late! It cannot be

That they have gone… and forgotten me.

This Childe still looks ever upward. And so will you. Eventually The Sails will come. It is Written.

Dear Fantasio Inferno,
I know a thing or two about these vivid dreams that feel so real that they make you wander about what reality is.
I know the feeling you describe, that Lapis names so well "the deeper inner Homesickness", because that's exactly how I feel it sometimes. This here feels so temporary, like checking into a hotel, while your home is somewhere "out there" and my body is nothing but a robe I will take off once I arrive.

However, we are here now and while I think that being able to feel what you're feeling is a blessing, there's work to be done to keep it that way, otherwise it could become a burden.

Lynn has mentioned prayer and mediation, which I find enriching and I would also like to add that visualizations can be of help too. As someone who started meditating rather late in life, I can say that it can be learned and requires no special skills. There are no goals to be achieved. There's nothing that you should be doing except for sitting (or lying down), breathing and letting be whatever comes without paying attention to it. It's a safe environment where you can just be with your thoughts (even the most negative ones!) and feelings (even the most difficult ones, like an overwhelming sadness). Of course, you can never fully not pay attention or not think, but whenever you notice that you're thinking, which is quite normal, you gently and with compassion towards yourself bring back attention to your breath .
I found it very helpful when it comes to understanding, for the lack of a better word, and accepting the complexity of the reality and its multidimensionality. In a way it can help you make piece with simultaneously being here and now and someplace else in some other time.

Thank you Darcy for your poem. I'll keep in my journal, because I too
"look in Starry Sky’s
Of other When’s and Other Whys"...

Your post touched me very deeply Fantasio. I thought and thought about it... how to comfort you in this thing that is so close to my heart. Finally I decided to post the following, (which is somewhat poem like so I hope that's allowed), that I wrote many years ago to comfort myself and also mourn. This one is for The Childe that is You.

Back to The Beginning --

Mother, Sister, Daughter Be
Got lost and Tossed upon The Sea
4Gotten Childe or Traveller Free

She knows them All, except for me.

Childe looks upon the Starry Sky’s
Of other When’s and Other Whys
She Sees the Truth, but fears the lies

Great Sails did ever Search, or Try?

The Lost and Wandering Little Childe
Climbs high on branch of Forest Wild
Still searches Winds both fierce and mild

For signs of Sails that breach the night

And breathes her deepest Childe’s Heart
Her greatest Hope, her deepest dark
They are but late! It cannot be

That they have gone… and forgotten me.

This Childe still looks ever upward. And so will you. Eventually The Sails will come. It is Written.

That is beautiful, Darcy. Thank you for sharing that with us all. It will speak deeply to many.

Reactions: Donna K. and Lynne
Of course there’s always the option to be happy with one foot firmly planted in both worlds. We must not succumb to death. We must fight it happily from this plane. We can do that while we enjoy the company of invisible angels. Why long for something that is always right at one’s fingertips?

Earth is to be enjoyed with the solid & invisible friends both.

Why long for something that is always right at one’s fingertips?

I very much love this life, this earth. I have had a wonderful adventure's in this life and will continue to do so as long as it is allowed me. But, I don't think we are speaking of invisible friends or Angels' here. At least I wasn't. I was talking family... Tribe. And I believe that was what Fantasio was speaking of. It is more like if you left today... left everyone you love, everything familiar behind... and went on a grand adventure, traveling and seeing and experiencing... for many many years. You might very much love and enjoy your travel's but deep inside you would stay very connected to those you left behind... miss them... yearn to see them. And you would wonder it they missed you too. Or remembered you at all.

I don't know that I was right in assuming this might be what Fantasio was feeling. But if it was, I could offer comfort the best I knew how.

Reactions: Lynne
I very much love this life, this earth. I have had a wonderful adventure's in this life and will continue to do so as long as it is allowed me. But, I don't think we are speaking of invisible friends or Angels' here. At least I wasn't. I was talking family... Tribe. And I believe that was what Fantasio was speaking of. It is more like if you left today... left everyone you love, everything familiar behind... and went on a grand adventure, traveling and seeing and experiencing... for many many years. You might very much love and enjoy your travel's but deep inside you would stay very connected to those you left behind... miss them... yearn to see them. And you would wonder it they missed you too. Or remembered you at all.

I don't know that I was right in assuming this might be what Fantasio was feeling. But if it was, I could offer comfort the best I knew how.
Who says angels aren’t family watching over us? I have a grounded view of angels as trench workers who love us deeply & who may actually be part of our spirit family groups. I think a group works together for ages. So we might just be using different words to say the same thing.

Reactions: Debi and Donna K.
Who says angels aren’t family watching over us? I have a grounded view of angels as trench workers who love us deeply & who may actually be part of our spirit family groups. I think a group works together for ages. So we might just be using different words to say the same thing.

I think you are right Mrs. Cooper. Same concept different words.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi