Missing friends.. Strange

The tricky thing is we may never know maybe they got spooked by a animal or person or something and left the trail and got lost? Maybe they were abducted by aliens? Maybe it was Sasquatch?

I know in the Appalachian trail they have the Appalachian serial killer. But it could have been anything. Was there rain in the area? No evidence of flash flooding? I have experienced flash flooding and it it very sudden and if you were near a canyon it could become a torrent of water in a blink of an eye. Even if it's not rainy near you but north of the river it is you can be caught off guard by a wall of water when it's not raining!

Reactions: Debi
I agree Steph Young is who to contact.

Hi I'm Lewis, I'm a student in Sheffield. I don't know if anyone can help shed some light on this. Maybe even just advice..
For the last year my friends brother has been missing. He and two friends were reported missing to authorities on 20th Sept (last year - they are still missing).

They were last seen on the North York Moors doing a practice hike. For a hiking challenge late last year.

The hike was suppose to last eight hours. But they never came out off the Moors.

Since then my friend has researched the area and had people tell him all sorts of strange stories about the place...
Allow me to say a prayer for you and your friends... Things like losing someone is very hard on a person because even when you do sleep and it weighs on you-you get all sorts of visions of where they might be and I dont think I have to tell you it's very hard to focus on anything else. May God be with you.

Allow me to say a prayer for you and your friends... Things like losing someone is very hard on a person because even when you do sleep and it weighs on you-you get all sorts of visions of where they might be and I dont think I have to tell you it's very hard to focus on anything else. May God be with you.
Yes very good Armand. I join you in prayer for a resolution to this loss.

Reactions: Armand