Mirror Portal?

I think that the woman who wrote that makes a major point. As most of you know, when my cat Avalon died, I had trouble with the spirits of many cats, and even a dog walking all over my bed at night. Years later, after much cleansing and warding, there is still one hanger on. But I saw Avalon's spirit come through a portal, and I still believe that other things followed her on her last visit to me.

When i used to have dreams of strange 'rooms' in the house i grew up in, i kind of passed them off. Perhaps, the merit of mirrors being doorways holds true. The one place i would always find a door (in my dreams) was on the opposite side of a wall adjoining a mirror. Another was one of the reasons my sister hated her bedroom. She would have 'dreams' of faces coming out of her vanity mirror and flying right up to her and laughing. Illusions? Perhaps. But, for never knowing about these 'things', makes you think twice.

I don't know what to make of this one. I have heard not to place multiple mirrors facing each other because it creates an infinity reflection and opens a portal. Don't know if it is a real thing but I have always made sure not to do it. I would have gotten rid of the mirror.

I don't know what to make of this one. I have heard not to place multiple mirrors facing each other because it creates an infinity reflection and opens a portal. Don't know if it is a real thing but I have always made sure not to do it. I would have gotten rid of the mirror.
there are many legends and beliefs concerning mirrors and the other side or alternate realities and dimensions. many contradict each other, some believe it can be a doorway to the other side while some believe a spirit can be trapped and basically "caught" in a mirror. the negative, reversed reflection of a mirror or even water, plays heavily in the older legends. lending to an alternate reversed dimension... very interesting topic to dive into. the south was full of these superstitions and tales even when i was a young child, so not too far detached from present day... superstitions such as this was very common in the southern and Appalachian communities.