Mind Your Pig

I think the guy that killed the pig should be fined and or sued in civil court and maybe face charges of abusing a family pet not because I think killing a pig and eating it is wrong but he knew the pig belonged to these people being from the same community where the pig was well known as a pet. Not sure the guy staying in that area would be a good idea for him. Karma is a bitch and he may become pig food someday for his deeds and if that happens no one would ever find him again. ( Food for thought)

Reactions: Mokey
..... he may become pig food someday for his deeds and if that happens no one would ever find him again. ( Food for thought)

Reminds me of "Brick Top" in "Snatch." If you've never seen the movie, it is hysterical. It's a good bet you will never see it here on Saturday Movie Night.

Reminds me of "Brick Top" in "Snatch." If you've never seen the movie, it is hysterical. It's a good bet you will never see it here on Saturday Movie Night.
Or the movie " fried green tomatoes "......

I would have minded the pig for them:yum:

Imagine how much crackling is on a 400lb pig.I'm actually having roast pork for dinner tonight.:tearsofjoy:
Lol

You better start growing a pig that big before I get over there for Christmas dinner. I'm still swimming by the way!

Reactions: ozentity