MIB ...what the heck are they?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
OK, George Knapp is doing a show tonight on C2C about Women in Black. I'm still trying to figure out who the mysterious Men in Black are!

First half: You've heard of the Men in Black, mysterious men dressed in black suits who claim to be government agents and who harass or threaten UFO witnesses to keep them quiet. But have you heard of the Women in Black? UFO and paranormal researcher, Nick Redfern, will join George Knapp to discuss the dark and disturbing evidence surrounding the WIB including stories of their involvement with alien abductions, Mothman, time-travel, and the dark domain of all things supernatural.

OK, so they are tied to the government, UFO's, time travel, etc. The list goes on. First, do you think they are really out there? Do they exist?

Second, WHAT are they? Give me your theories and ideas on this one. I'm open to all ideas here!

Reactions: JoMama
I just heard someone else talking on this. Can't remember the guests name. He has a book out on this. The women seem to do the same thing ...intimidating people into keeping their mouths closed. Who they work for is only speculation

Reactions: JoMama and Debi