Merry Christmas!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seahunter

AKA "Roy"
Reaction score

merry-christmas-red-green.gif

Merry Christmas to all!

Not much happening here this year... the kids can't make it (but were here at Thanksgiving), and my wife is on call tomorrow so we have to stay close to home. It's hard to believe that another year is nearly gone. My dad was right - the older you get, the faster time passes!

Merry Christmas to all!

Not much happening here this year... the kids can't make it (but were here at Thanksgiving), and my wife is on call tomorrow so we have to stay close to home. It's hard to believe that another year is nearly gone. My dad was right - the older you get, the faster time passes!
Your dad was right...time flies the older you get. We're real quiet here, too. Kids and grandkids staying put in Peoria and Florida this year. We have our youngest son who lives with us so it will just be the three of us....plus the four dog and two kitty kids. Sometimes a quiet Christmas can be good. Gives us time to count all those blessings!

Reactions: Seahunter
Merry Christmas to all! Hope everyone has a great time. I agree that time goes faster and faster each year. I feel like it should only be August or September now, not December. Another year of my life gone. Hope next year holds wonderful things for all of us!

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.