"Meeting Nicola"

the dog and the biker may have been one in the same. ...her bodyguard ...her reaction to the question could be because she felt her cover was blown..his "random" question along the lines of solstice and midsummer could easily be construed as subtly telling her" I know of these things and I see what you are doing" There was a mermaid-ish vibe for me at the beginning of the account. made me think of the sirens call luring sailors to their doom....presenting herself as a beautiful girl almost hooked him ....his intuition saved him....he was in much more danger than she
Yeah, this is something that was brought up on the Fortean feedback. I feel like I have gone down the rabbit hole with this. After researching Franks case there have been other cases in the UK I have found (Some on police record) that share parallels.

the dog and the biker may have been one in the same. ...her bodyguard ...her reaction to the question could be because she felt her cover was blown..his "random" question along the lines of solstice and midsummer could easily be construed as subtly telling her" I know of these things and I see what you are doing" There was a mermaid-ish vibe for me at the beginning of the account. made me think of the sirens call luring sailors to their doom....presenting herself as a beautiful girl almost hooked him ....his intuition saved him....he was in much more danger than she
Wow Jad!!! I think you nailed this one in my opinion. The dog and the man being the same entity never occurred to me, both are guardian type representations. You had amazing insight into this scenario.

The question still remains what did this "being" want from him? It appears they were setting a trap but to what end? Did he have to give implied consent and that is why the ruse? Consent or allowing a paranormal entity "in" seems to be a natural law set in force by the creator or universe. I am trying to word this to leave out religion. Of course, there are always accounts of those rogue entities that seem to throw the rule book out and attack anyway, and I wonder if there is some punishment for them at some point. In the end we are all just guessing about all of this, but it is fun to ponder. What do you all think?

The question still remains what did this "being" want from him? It appears they were setting a trap but to what end? Did he have to give implied consent and that is why the ruse? Consent or allowing a paranormal entity "in" seems to be a natural law set in force by the creator or universe. I am trying to word this to leave out religion. Of course, there are always accounts of those rogue entities that seem to throw the rule book out and attack anyway, and I wonder if there is some punishment for them at some point. In the end we are all just guessing about all of this, but it is fun to ponder. What do you all think?
It is interesting to note here, that the area this happened in, after researching it with local police, shows theres a large number of young men that are found drowned, many in strange circumstances, compared with larger areas along the Thames. Make of that what you may. For me the Jury is still out.

It is interesting to note here, that the area this happened in, after researching it with local police, shows theres a large number of young men that are found drowned, many in strange circumstances, compared with larger areas along the Thames. Make of that what you may. For me the Jury is still out.
This is why I think you will find Steph Young's research and recording of these types of events interesting. I believe her research is in England and she has a whole podcast about missing young men near waterways.

Reactions: Damien
This is why I think you will find Steph Young's research and recording of these types of events interesting. I believe her research is in England and she has a whole podcast about missing young men near waterways.
I have just contacted Steph Young and given Franks encounter detail over to her.

Is she the reporter who was investigating the "Smiley Face Killer" who was on C2C with Ian Punnett for several years?

Reactions: Damien and Lynne