Meet the "Summoners"

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

I admit...I used to scoff at the idea. Now, however, I'm a bit more open to this as a real thing. Thoughts?

Opening yourself up to what is the question here and i could see this turning into a religion or cult .
What is steven greer thing gots groups all over p5 or e5 something like that .
May be its just from them looking up in a group , I dont open up in less i now what im opening to .

Reactions: Debi
as far as it being aliens, Im not so sure about, but as far as it being a supernatural entity, sure, why not. thats no different than calling forth anything else. kinda falls into the idea I say quite often. the tools or path arent important, its the intent that has meaning. whether you use a spirit board, digital recorder or combined mind power, meditation etc... the end intent is the same, to make contact. the tools are just a focal point to direct the intent to the desired outcome.

Reactions: Debi
as far as it being aliens, Im not so sure about, but as far as it being a supernatural entity, sure, why not. thats no different than calling forth anything else. kinda falls into the idea I say quite often. the tools or path arent important, its the intent that has meaning. whether you use a spirit board, digital recorder or combined mind power, meditation etc... the end intent is the same, to make contact. the tools are just a focal point to direct the intent to the desired outcome.
the tools or path arent important, its the intent that has meaning
I'm in agreement I doubt it's ET and more some type of dimensional entity.

And absolutely...the tools are just that...tools for intention.

Reactions: Paulm