Meditation open ways to paranormal activity?

hi3

Reaction score
I have notice that paranormal activity start during and after I meditate. Is this normal? One time it was as if someone I saw, experienced during the meditation then "came to life" after.

Yes. Yes, yes. You might consider saying a prayer for protection or have a ritual to close your aura prior to meditation. Or surround yourself with bright light if you can think visually.
Hi, and welcome!

This is a little vague and really can't be answered without knowing more details, what type of meditation do you practice?, What is the purpose for the practice? ,Frame of mind during the sessions, are you learning on your own?, Any outside influences, etc.... Paintmans advice above is a good starting point, especially if you are just winging it on your own. With a little more info of the practice I'm sure someone more qualified than I, will give you more info.

This is a little vague and really can't be answered without knowing more details, what type of meditation do you practice?, What is the purpose for the practice? ,Frame of mind during the sessions, are you learning on your own?, Any outside influences, etc.... Paintmans advice above is a good starting point, especially if you are just winging it on your own. With a little more info of the practice I'm sure someone more qualified than I, will give you more info.
Well, Paul, I'm with you on that. That is really wide open and vague and I would ask the same questions, with the first one being, what are your goals and intentions with the meditation?

I have notice that paranormal activity start during and after I meditate. Is this normal? One time it was as if someone I saw, experienced during the meditation then "came to life" after.
Yeah id say it's normal, when you meditate you open up your senses,vibration, it sounds like you might have tuned into a lower dimensional being. It's like a radio when you tune into different channels.

Thank you so much for answering me.

The meditation is to relax, relax to sleep (stressful work) and too I began doing past life ( to find out why I use to be the way I was from early childhood).

I can fall asleep during a meditation tape, I don't know if that is where it starts to go wrong?

One time I thought I was merely having a dream.

The dream was that a young man told me he couldn't find his girl and we were in a room and on a bureau he had a photograph of her. I would assume I was in his old boy's room only he was a young man.

She was a blond with eye make up that I would refer to being from the 50 or 60's or something like that. I've never seen her before in my life, I think.I got the feeling she was trying to imitate someone else, like a movie star, she had very light pink lipstick, almost white I would say but it was a black and white photograph. Just when I ask him did she go missing? is she dead? How did she die? he took, had his hand on the back of my neck and too tried to kiss me there, which was when I tore out of the dream! I was shocked in the dream.

I just thought what a wacko dream.

Then I was told that I had a mark right there that could fit a hand, kind of red to it. I did not know I had it before, but maybe I did have it before? My hair is kind of short so had it been longer nobody would notice.

If he had been a ghost or something that step right into my meditative sleep I am confused as I don't look one bit like the blond girl that was in that frame of his, black and white. If that was his type, which I presume it was, it would have been impossible for that young man to ever want to put his hand on the side of my neck and even to kiss me there, it would have been like doing that to his older sister or mother. As it happen so unexpectedly I think too it was my wake up call.

Besides from that wacko dream, there has been flickering of the lamps, the steps, the doors, the voices - suddenly - sound I can't locate.

Sound as if I am suffering from a mental disease, no?

I don't hear voices and sounds alone, which is a comfort, I would get really afraid if I was the only one hearing them.

I've been pushed from behind, and been pushed around, been caught, walked into something as if it is a wall only nothing there, been pinched too when having a bad dream or something unpleasant in a meditative state.

And now into the more pleasant part that may not even be paranormal, it is that butterfly seem to find their way in my home and stick around, cats, stranger cats, are drawn to me and my home and wants to go inside, I have to block them, cats they say are not friendly but they are friendly with me. Doves and black sparrows seem to enjoy sitting glued on a fence and looking into my window. One time I thought one was dead and frozen considering how long it sat there and stared, but then finally it took off.

Sorry, this was a lot of rambling.

I have not prayed before or after but will do from now on. because of all the above I have done meditation much less because I really don't want to live in a twilight zone or something.

We don't have one of those ouija board or tarot cards or anything.

I think the most unpleasant incident which I still wonder if it was just my eyes fooling me, is that I felt as if, I would say it was a man, stand next to the bed where i meditated and at first glance it was as if it was built like a shadow, like I could see the shape of a man, and then too when sleeping in the middle of the night I would feel the same thing and open up -but now it is dark of course but still I have a window there so I can still see, from the moon and the lamps outside - and too it was as if a figure of a shadow of a man stood there and watching me or just stood there, couldn't really see the eyes. I mean, what kind of behavior is that about?

That must be really boring to just stand there and watch someone meditate or sleep?

I'm not the only one who has said I see this, someone else has said this too but she see it as a man but not as a shadow, a real but yet not real kind of man and can describe his clothing and looks and it is not modern. A third person thinks someone is making fun, is ought to scare, and see it as a big mist figure that is expanding and creating a figure by it's own, and I have heard in the middle of the night "What the hell!" and this person breaking up the door and starting to rant about it, thinking one of us has done it on purpose, and too seen shadow and think it is one of us doing it - just for a laugh.

All of this seem to die out on it's own but still it is as if a small amount can at rare times come to surface, that is I still can hear wacko sounds in the night that I can't explain. And things are too moving on their own in the middle of the night, far away from me but I can still see it move, nobody is touching them. not just on tables and such, but on the floor too, things just move, suddenly and then stop suddenly, few seconds of it. Things are not thrown around and is breaking, it is not that kind of things that is happening.

I guess I should be afraid, but I'm not. I think I stop being that when I was caught by something after having been pushed from the behind. But something caught me, right in the air. The air felt so odd and then I grabbed something myself so I could stand on my own and not fall down. If nobody believes this I am fine with that too. I still wonder about that, but somehow it made me feel safe.

I've had experiences where it feels as if I am leaving the body and I had heard someone else tell me this too, only with me it is not by choice, it is more as if something is suddenly holding me around my stomach and wast and is pulling me backwards so fast, and then I can't remember and then when I wake up after such an experience I have felt weak, it feels as if I have been crawling in the desert to get somewhere, to goal. If something is actually doing that to me and it is not imagination then I don't get why anyone would do that? I too can think I have dozed of for like 15-20 minutes when I have been out for hours straight, this is kind of new and I can't explain that.

Last edited:
I think the most unpleasant incident which I still wonder if it was just my eyes fooling me, is that I felt as if, I would say it was a man, stand next to the bed where i meditated and at first glance it was as if it was built like a shadow, like I could see the shape of a man, and then too when sleeping in the middle of the night I would feel the same thing and open up -but now it is dark of course but still I have a window there so I can still see, from the moon and the lamps outside - and too it was as if a figure of a shadow of a man stood there and watching me or just stood there, couldn't really see the eyes. I mean, what kind of behavior is that about?

That must be really boring to just stand there and watch someone meditate or sleep?

I'm not the only one who has said I see this, someone else has said this too but she see it as a man but not as a shadow, a real but yet not real kind of man and can describe his clothing and looks and it is not modern. A third person thinks someone is making fun, is ought to scare, and see it as a big mist figure that is expanding and creating a figure by it's own, and I have heard in the middle of the night "What the hell!" and this person breaking up the door and starting to rant about it, thinking one of us has done it on purpose, and too seen shadow and think it is one of us doing it - just for a laugh.
That sounds a lot like Hat Man that I have witnessed twice and was wide awake at the time.Many people have seen this entity around the World.Welcome to the forum hi3.

Well, Paul, I'm with you on that. That is really wide open and vague and I would ask the same questions, with the first one being, what are your goals and intentions with the meditation?
Hi Debie!

The meditations has been mostly about getting a good night sleep as it is stressful at work and too about to heal from a past life trauma, this had to be, as it was feeling from early childhood and I had to put it behind me. It was more a life that would not leave me alone than the other way around. I have not tried to reach out to spirits.Communicating with spirits, just the idea of it, gives me chills when it is something I can't see or know who it is.

Reactions: ozentity
Thank you so much for answering me.

The meditation is to relax, relax to sleep (stressful work) and too I began doing past life ( to find out why I use to be the way I was from early childhood).

I can fall asleep during a meditation tape, I don't know if that is where it starts to go wrong?

One time I thought I was merely having a dream.

The dream was that a young man told me he couldn't find his girl and we were in a room and on a bureau he had a photograph of her. I would assume I was in his old boy's room only he was a young man.

She was a blond with eye make up that I would refer to being from the 50 or 60's or something like that. I've never seen her before in my life, I think.I got the feeling she was trying to imitate someone else, like a movie star, she had very light pink lipstick, almost white I would say but it was a black and white photograph. Just when I ask him did she go missing? is she dead? How did she die? he took, had his hand on the back of my neck and too tried to kiss me there, which was when I tore out of the dream! I was shocked in the dream.

I just thought what a wacko dream.

Then I was told that I had a mark right there that could fit a hand, kind of red to it. I did not know I had it before, but maybe I did have it before? My hair is kind of short so had it been longer nobody would notice.

If he had been a ghost or something that step right into my meditative sleep I am confused as I don't look one bit like the blond girl that was in that frame of his, black and white. If that was his type, which I presume it was, it would have been impossible for that young man to ever want to put his hand on the side of my neck and even to kiss me there, it would have been like doing that to his older sister or mother. As it happen so unexpectedly I think too it was my wake up call.

Besides from that wacko dream, there has been flickering of the lamps, the steps, the doors, the voices - suddenly - sound I can't locate.

Sound as if I am suffering from a mental disease, no?

I don't hear voices and sounds alone, which is a comfort, I would get really afraid if I was the only one hearing them.

I've been pushed from behind, and been pushed around, been caught, walked into something as if it is a wall only nothing there, been pinched too when having a bad dream or something unpleasant in a meditative state.

And now into the more pleasant part that may not even be paranormal, it is that butterfly seem to find their way in my home and stick around, cats, stranger cats, are drawn to me and my home and wants to go inside, I have to block them, cats they say are not friendly but they are friendly with me. Doves and black sparrows seem to enjoy sitting glued on a fence and looking into my window. One time I thought one was dead and frozen considering how long it sat there and stared, but then finally it took off.

Sorry, this was a lot of rambling.

I have not prayed before or after but will do from now on. because of all the above I have done meditation much less because I really don't want to live in a twilight zone or something.

We don't have one of those ouija board or tarot cards or anything.

All of this seem to die out on it's own but still it is as if a small amount can at rare times come to surface, that is I still can hear wacko sounds in the night that I can't explain. And things are too moving on their own in the middle of the night, far away from me but I can still see it move, nobody is touching them. not just on tables and such, but on the floor too, things just move, suddenly and then stop suddenly, few seconds of it. Things are not thrown around and is breaking, it is not that kind of things that is happening.

I guess I should be afraid, but I'm not. I think I stop being that when I was caught by something after having been pushed from the behind. But something caught me, right in the air. The air felt so odd and then I grabbed something myself so I could stand on my own and not fall down. If nobody believes this I am fine with that too. I still wonder about that, but somehow it made me feel safe.

I've had experiences where it feels as if I am leaving the body and I had heard someone else tell me this too, only with me it is not by choice, it is more as if something is suddenly holding me around my stomach and wast and is pulling me backwards so fast, and then I can't remember and then when I wake up after such an experience I have felt weak, it feels as if I have been crawling in the desert to get somewhere, to goal. If something is actually doing that to me and it is not imagination then I don't get why anyone would do that? I too can think I have dozed of for like 15-20 minutes when I have been out for hours straight, this is kind of new and I can't explain that.
So do I understand that this is all happening in your dream state or is this happening when you’re awake? We have some suggestions for handeling unwanted activity :

Reactions: garnetsilver