News Marijuana helps heal broken bones

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Reactions: Indigo
How soon will this study disappear down the memory hole?
I am SLIGHTLY more optimistic on this one, as Big Pharma would be involved to separate the compounds, I would assume. There's a chance for them to make a few bucks off of it. curandero81 may be able to enlighten us a bit on that, as I'm just assuming here.

Reactions: surge
I am SLIGHTLY more optimistic on this one, as Big Pharma would be involved to separate the compounds, I would assume. There's a chance for them to make a few bucks off of it. curandero81 may be able to enlighten us a bit on that, as I'm just assuming here.
big pharma has been all over everything to do with CBDs for a long shot now - it just all had to be done in Europe until recently. there is a company lining up to come to my neck of the woods soon. CBDs are the rage in Oregon for helping epileptic children. There is a strain called 'hippies disappointment' that has a good ratio for those with epilepsy & they just renamed it 'charlottes web'. Now there is a charlottes web law either passed or trying to get passed allowing it to be trafficked for the benefit of kids.

Reactions: Debi
Thank you my dear!
I might have mixed my states up, bc Oregon is where the Real Herbalism podcast is (sponsored by Mountain Rose) & they had a great episode on it...

I'm a staunch advocate for medical marijuana. It's a plant put here for a reason.

Reactions: Debi
Before i had my back surgery i would smoke a blunt or two and be pain free for 1 to 2 weeks depending on the strain i had. I've still got issues with my back, leg, ankle and hips from different surgeries and the nerve damage associated with them. It would be nice to see this herb legalized everywhere. It does more harm than good making this an illegal substance.

http://www.newser.com/story/209947/...&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=pubexchange

And before everyone goes "Not another marijuana story from Debi"....I offer this as only when the psychotropic compound is separated out of it! It's the cannabidiol portion that works to heal...the CBD portion. So no, no one is trying to get high from this treatment. Natural cures are out there!
I for one am an advocate of responsible use of NATURAL COMPONDS..example Cocoa Leaves verses Cocaine...Indiginous Indians NO problem with leaves...EVEN Freud had a problem with Cocaine..(let alone Scarface :)

Reactions: Indigo