Marijuana effective for depression

Status
Not open for further replies.
You already have that with alcohol, Roy. As with anything, responsible use is up to the individual. I tend to think that those people who are apt to misuse a substance, any substance, will do so whether it's legalized or not. Pot in itself is not addictive. Alcohol is actually a much more dangerous substance overall. The amount it would take to overdose on pot is impossible to intake. Not so with alcohol.

Reactions: Seahunter
That would be nice. The only thing that concerns me are the "unintended consequences" of unlimited availability on accidents, productivity, responsibility, etc.
None of the above , anger would disappear , smiling would increase , productivity would rise for the reason the individual would be totally focused , a bad driver will always be a bad driver so accidents will occur though my experience and the experience of others who smoked our driving was phenomenal , we were totally engaged and became one with the car or motorcycle . Responsibility...you function perfectly though your response to government is one raised finger !!!!

Reactions: Debi and Seahunter
You already have that with alcohol, Roy. As with anything, responsible use is up to the individual. I tend to think that those people who are apt to misuse a substance, any substance, will do so whether it's legalized or not. Pot in itself is not addictive. Alcohol is actually a much more dangerous substance overall. The amount it would take to overdose on pot is impossible to intake. Not so with alcohol.
Great point. And I imagine it would be about as easy to recognize someone too stoned to work as someone too drunk to work. I just know someone who works for the Occupational Safety & Health Administration for the state, and they have seen an increase in marijuana-related accidents.

None of the above , anger would disappear , smiling would increase , productivity would rise for the reason the individual would be totally focused , a bad driver will always be a bad driver so accidents will occur though my experience and the experience of others who smoked our driving was phenomenal , we were totally engaged and became one with the car or motorcycle . Responsibility...you function perfectly though your response to government is one raised finger !!!!
Good points Dog. I'm all for less anger and more smiling! :)

God had created the Earth and watched the population grow , in his hand he held a large salt shaker and placed it over the Earth , when asked what was he doing , God replied " making it more interesting," and turned the container towards those who were present , the label read "Idiots."

Reactions: Seahunter
God had created the Earth and watched the population grow , in his hand he held a large salt shaker and placed it over the Earth , when asked what was he doing , God replied " making it more interesting," and turned the container towards those who were present , the label read "Idiots."
In that case, God may have "over-seasoned" with his shaker! :p

Reactions: Naked Apple
Status
Not open for further replies.